Anyone who qualified for the shore guarantee Friday night

UberwhoIaM

Anyone who qualified for the New Jersey Shore guarantee on Friday night did it show up on your statement for Friday or does that show up at the end of the week? Any guarantee I've had before always showed up after the week was over I'm wondering if this one is different

LaLäluxxx

I got invited and all I'm getting are Lyft trips. Not complaining cause I'm making money either way, but not meeting the garauntee.

Exit67

I turn Lyft off. Tired of the 42 min trips to $5 rides. With the Uber guarantee, it does not pay to do Lyft.

UberwhoIaM

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's tuesday noon now. Just received my statement but somehow it says $0.00 for incentive payment. No description.
Unfortunately that means you didn't qualify. Did you work all 3 incentive periods? You needed the following.
1. 90% acceptance rate per period
2. Min. 1 trip per hour
3. 70% of trips in shore area
4. 25% completion rate
5. Be online between any amount of hours between 4pm-3am

I would contact Support and ask why you didn't get it. This way you can double check them.

Yashraj Joshi

I had done everything... This is weird. Usually there is description saying "you were online for ....hours .." and stuff.

UberwhoIaM

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sounds like a glitch or something on their end. I had issues Saturday night with the app freezing up. Some drivers missed their acceptance rate because of the system lagging when trying to accept ride. Good luck. Like most say on here keep escalating it until resolved or explained properly. That's the biggest reason some people don't do guarantees cause you just can't trust Uber to do the right thing 100% of the time.

chevelle454

Ouch .when you replied to the guarantee e mail you got the opt in from Uber that you successfully applied ? If so you should get it. Just keep sending e mails to support