Anyone UberVIP driver?

jerseyboys

I just changed my vehicle and don't see the vip after the plate in the partners app.

Can you do me favor and see if vip is there after your plate. They said they made the change but don't see it.

Wondering if it's the new app.

I'm told that I am a VIP driver but I don't see it after plate as well. I did, however get an invitation to apply to the asbury LBGT parade that Uber is sponsoring. anyone else see that yesterday? smh.

jerseyboys

I'm told that I am a VIP driver but I don't see it after plate as well. I did, however get an invitation to apply to the asbury LBGT parade that Uber is sponsoring. anyone else see that yesterday? smh.

hahaha me too. I’ll pass.

I swear to god for a tech company they can’t get these apps right.

Frankthetank

i have never seen that VIP next to my plate and i am also a VIP driver, I got the invite to the parade too and the email say that they will cover expenses
but they are not saying how much they will cover .

PorkRollUberAndCheese

I love that Uber wants us to write an essay on why we should be in the parade. Is this some sort of audition? We have to prove that we are gay-friendly? If only they have this kind of screening process when hiring drivers. Maybe 6 people would still be alive in Michigan.

thedominican1

Do you like getting guaranteed non surge requests?
Do you like getting 10+ minutes away non surge request while in the middle of a surge zone?
Do you like picking up more entitled pax than the usual crowd for the exact same pay and usually shitty drive?

Well, Uber VIP driver status is just what the doctor ordered!!

I'm also a "VIP" driver. I don't think you can opt out. I just ignore all those shitty VIP requests.

PorkRollUberAndCheese

Do you like getting 10+ minutes away non surge request while in the middle of a surge zone?
Do you like picking up more entitled pax than the usual crowd for the exact same pay and usually shitty drive?

I'm also a "VIP" driver. I don't think you can opt out. I just ignore all those shitty VIP requests.

I treat VIPs the same as everyone else if they are under 10 mins. Once they are over 10 mins, they can get a non-VIP car. There is no motivation at all for me to accept VIPs.

jerseyboys

I’m sure before I changed my car I had VIP after my name or plate.

The CSR told me to log off and log on. Didn’t work. Told me to delete the app and install again. Nothing happen.

Optimus Prime

Just drop your acceptance rate below 90% and you will no longer be VIP. Problem solved :cool:

NJRed

How true all that you say in this post. Does anyone really care about VIP status? The pax has 100 trips so he is VIP. Big deal. Give me the VIPs who tip. And I don't care what anybody does in their own bedroom or who they are in their with. I don't even care which bathroom they use. But please STOP SHOVING IT IN MY FACE. I never shoved it in yours.

PorkRollUberAndCheese

How true all that you say in this post. Does anyone really care about VIP status? The pax has 100 trips so he is VIP. Big deal. Give me the VIPs who tip. And I don't care what anybody does in their own bedroom or who they are in their with. I don't even care which bathroom they use. But please STOP SHOVING IT IN MY FACE. I never shoved it in yours.

So don't go to Asbury Park next weekend. Problem solved.

Like it or not, the LGBTG community played a huge, huge hand in saving Asbury Park.

XUBERX

lgbt people are always the WORST passengers. I hope you really drive down there during "pride week" lmao and enjoy the parade... and 1 star ratings.
I haven't experience anything bad from the lgtb community, from my observation they seem to be smarter and funnier than the average straight person, I just wish the gay guys would stop hitting on me lol, at least 2 out of 3 tip me, straight people 2 out of 10 smh!