• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Anyone try driving in Myrtle Beach tonight?

KellyC

Thanks to all the roadblocks, pax were left stranded all over town.

I could have made decent money, if Myrtle Beach weren't such a racist place.

RamzFanz

Thanks to all the roadblocks, pax were left stranded all over town.

I could have made decent money, if Myrtle Beach weren't such a racist place.
Racist? After years of shootings?

I was there as a vacationer and my teenage girls were harassed and touched several times. I watched topless girls on a balcony pulling each other's weaves out screaming vulgarities. I went to the store and it took 30 minutes for 5 people to buy almost nothing, beer and swishers, they were so high and argumentative, and there wasn't a person in there that wasn't high as a kite and acting an ass. My family was twerked several times by biker chicks in front of us.

Some of the worst and most dangerous motorcycle driving I've ever seen. Skilless bravado and flashing lights. We aren't talking stunting, which is a learned skill and impressive but dangerous, we're talking wasted weaving and bullying.

Blaring music and screaming pipes 24/7.

Controlling bad behavior isn't racist. It was horrible behavior.

I texted family members to no longer go outside after walking two SEVEN-year-old girls from one room to another in their pajamas and seeing how the crowd acted.

I'm all for a good time, this was out of hand. Lord knows what it was like before the police presence and roadblocks.

Last edited:

KellyC

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Racist? After years of shootings?

I was there as a vacationer and my teenage girls were harassed and touched several times. I watched topless girls on a balcony pulling each other's weaves out screaming vulgarities. I went to the store and it took 30 minutes for 5 people to buy almost nothing, beer and swishers, they were so high and argumentative, and there wasn't a person in there that wasn't high as a kite and acting an ass. My family was twerked several times by biker chicks in front of us.

Some of the worst and most dangerous motorcycle driving I've ever seen. Skilless bravado and flashing lights. We aren't talking stunting, which is a learned skill and impressive but dangerous, we're talking wasted weaving and bullying.

Blaring music and screaming pipes 24/7.

Controlling bad behavior isn't racist. It was horrible behavior.

I texted family members to no longer go outside after walking two SEVEN-year-old girls from one room to another in their pajamas and seeing how the crowd acted.

I'm all for a good time, this was out of hand. Lord knows what it was like before the police presence and roadblocks.
I'm sorry that your family was twerked.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Brandon Wood Minneapolis 2
Star Lord Los Angeles & Orange County 4
theMezz Vehicles 8