anyone stayed in like me?

ajcadoo

I am willing to drive for non-incentives right now but the saturation is so heavy. Opening the PAX app periodically the last two nights to see nothing by cars on every corner. Staying in until Uber wanes off the metals. Where the hell are they getting this metal money anyway?! Their 20% fee is not recouping their subsidies!

Breezze

I am willing to drive for non-incentives right now but the saturation is so heavy. Opening the PAX app periodically the last two nights to see nothing by cars on every corner. Staying in until Uber wanes off the metals. Where the hell are they getting this metal money anyway?! Their 20% fee is not recouping their subsidies!
It's their business strategy. They have collect enough from us during the non-subsidies time. While now it makes Uber looks good by giving out incentive, all these money came from our privious hard work! There is never a free lunch.

Nathan Diaz

5th week staying in. Going home soon and be back in September. I feel in Sept there will be much less drivers, which solidifies my Uber theory. It's like the stock market, when people buy, you sell. When drivers drive, you relax. Flexibility wins!

Adieu

Yeah, things pick up when drivers quit

But today most places are TOO dead....well except Pasadena - missed the wild surge, but got here in time for some kinda helicopter manhunt

...quite lively here, yeah.