Anyone online

Hskrgrlusa

I was checking out some of my fares and it appears ive been bring shorted. Wanted to get some opinions/input.

Taxi2Uber

If you call support, don't use the word "ping"
Had 3 different phone reps not have a clue what that means.
You would think Uber reps would know the lingo of rideshare.
Calling is no better than emailing.

Freebyrdie

If you call support, don't use the word "ping"
Had 3 different phone reps not have a clue what that means.
You would think Uber reps would know the lingo of rideshare.
Calling is no better than emailing.
Really? In my experience, and I know others here as well, calling has always produced favorable results. They are actually quite professional on the phone.

Taxi2Uber

Really? In my experience, and I know others here as well, calling has always produced favorable results. They are actually quite professional on the phone.
I've read yours and others testimonials on the other thread and I'm glad it worked for you.
Considering I'm 0 for 6 on call support, many of which are just the same canned response read by a live person, my experience has not been favorable. Many couldn't grasp the issue and didn't seem to know how things operate. Just like in email support, call support would give resolutions to issues not related to the issue at hand.
Believe me, email support is awful, but a 10-20% success rate is better than 0%

UberDave702

Hmmmm.... Is there a telephone number to call for live call support for drivers here in Las Vegas? I cannot seem to find a number anywhere on the UBER website. Thanks in advance for your help.

DEEJER77

Hmmmm.... Is there a telephone number to call for live call support for drivers here in Las Vegas? I cannot seem to find a number anywhere on the UBER website. Thanks in advance for your help.
Open your app click on account click on help and at the top right of your screen you should see a telephone icon... Click on that and you will be calling support

Hskrgrlusa

Uber just gives the run around. Have any of you checked your fates. Doing it the old way. they are taking more then 25% from my total miles minutes and booking.

Udrivevegas

Uber just gives the run around. Have any of you checked your fates. Doing it the old way. they are taking more then 25% from my total miles minutes and booking.
Is this different than what you posted about before, when Uber went with upfront pricing? Are you saying they are taking more than you agreed to in the new TOS update? If so, can you post screenshots?