Anyone Making Good Money Driving UBERXL Here in Miami?

SpeedyGonzalezz

About to start doing XL soon. i been doing uberx since 2014. would like to know whos making money with XL and what areas are the best to be around. i have a 2007 kia sedona.

Xxx sucker

That boat that you are about to jump on is already saturated from suckers trying to scape the misery of X! You will be force to pick up Pool jobs and regular jobs in your Korean car. So Elian Gonzalez Janet Reno is waiting for you out there go ahead. Lmao

OdyUber

About to start doing XL soon. i been doing uberx since 2014. would like to know whos making money with XL and what areas are the best to be around. i have a 2007 kia sedona.
I'm averaging $235/day for the 17 days since I started here.. $3800 net pay minus some $400 in gas.

XL has a lot of potential, as long as you don't just sit inline at the airport for hours, etc..

For example, during cruise ship arrivals, you have 3-4 hours to make 2x$25 runs to the airport and back each hour.
Sometimes you might settle for X rides out of the airport back to downtown or SoBe so you ca take XL loads back to the airport.

Last edited:

djede

I'm averaging $235/day for the 17 days since I started here.. $3800 net pay minus some $400 in gas.

XL has a lot of potential, as long as you don't just sit inline at the airport for hours, etc..

For example, during cruise ship arrivals, you have 3-4 hours to make 2x$25 runs to the airport and back each hour.
Sometimes you might settle for X rides out of the airport back to downtown or SoBe so you ca take XL loads back to the airport.
Ody, How are pickups at Port of Miami? Any problems?

OdyUber

Problems? MIA, CruisePort, no problems.

Just don't loiter looking for a hit, wait at one of outside lots like we do at the Airport.

Oh, and a couple free water bottles like those we keep around for those non-tipping passengers go a long way for outreach!

Beachhead

Mi dear brother if you didn't learn anything since 2014 I wish you good luck!
Over all it's gone be the same shit