Anyone lost power in the hurricane?

wk1102

75% in miami dade has lost power so far. Got an inside source in FPL
Don't really need an inside source for that info.
Screenshot_20170910-165156.png

wk1102

Stay safe down there, it's starting to really pick up here, Port. St lucie. It's the worst it's been yet. I had a loose shutter, I was just out there ... its impressive, the rain hurts, trees sideways.

My parents are in Stuart, well jensen beach they just lost power an hour ago, my sister is a mile from me, she lost it 20 minutes ago.

Mine had flickered a bunch but knock on wood, still on.

limepro

Power went down but generators kicked in, hotel still has hot food but ac and hot water aren't working.

Ubertimes

6 million without power
State of Florida
Wait before returning
No air conditioner
No fridges
No power
No cablevision
No internet
Got it

Gmbbody

No Power in pompano where I am anyways. There are many areas around here with power. Cell service was on and off but seems to be good now. No damage to cars or house. Had my Uber car in a parking structure.

rman954

No damage to my car. Got power back last night. att home internet is working. T Mobile reception is god awful.

Statia

Me. :frown: No power, no service on phone either. Was told power to be restored by the 18th now add 2 teens and a 5 yr old to that equation. Sucks !

rman954

Me. :frown: No power, no service on phone either. Was told power to be restored by the 18th now add 2 teens and a 5 yr old to that equation. Sucks !

Try cycling airplane mode on for a few minutes then turn it off. It'll try to connect you to another tower. I'm struggling with the issue as well here in Lauderdale.