Inshur

Anyone looking for a 7-seater?

Cabbie2B

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Gents, not mine. Belongs to cuz of my mate. Giving up the game.

Cabbie2B

image.jpeg

109k miles.

Adrian
07742 337530

Tinted windows.

Also can negotiate.

UberLuxbod

I like the look of the new Picasso.

But not for PH, certainly not with the 1.6 diesel lump.

Might be an idea for your mate to remove the PH stickers and sell it as a normal car with slightly higher than normal mileage.

UberLuxbod

Well, if ur not long enough in game and u don't know where to go, and even if you know but they do not know you....then you get leftovers and can't cover ur costs....
PH Operators have always been sharks.

One of the last decent Operators has just been bought out and the new Co have done the usual and shafted everybody they can.

The only thing you can really say about Uber is they pushed the rates a bit too low and they don't give the drivers enough back up.

They always pay your money in my experience and the worst it is will be a day late or so.

The entire PH and Courier game is cut throat.

Always has been and always will be.

The first UberLux driver in London for example shafted his sub contractors for around £40k, stitched up HMRC and walked away with one of his S Class and is still working.

And he was one of the better Operators. I got all my money from him.

But it's cut throat.

Xvandriver.nowuberX

Fully laden with luggage and a 1.6 engine, I bet that struggles for usable torque.
Diesel engines always have better pulling power (torque) some even run better with more weight in the vehicle apart from some black cabs.

By the way XL are not getting surges now but good to do day shift in XL.

Cabbie2B

PH Operators have always been sharks.

One of the last decent Operators has just been bought out and the new Co have done the usual and shafted everybody they can.

The only thing you can really say about Uber is they pushed the rates a bit too low and they don't give the drivers enough back up.

They always pay your money in my experience and the worst it is will be a day late or so.

The entire PH and Courier game is cut throat.

Always has been and always will be.

The first UberLux driver in London for example shafted his sub contractors for around £40k, stitched up HMRC and walked away with one of his S Class and is still working.

And he was one of the better Operators. I got all my money from him.

But it's cut throat.
Name it and sheme it then....

UberLuxbod

The better Operator was Destinations Green, formerly ADC.

Have been told the other bit in confidence and can't put it out till the deal has been completed.

The Chauffeur I referred to was Darren at Panache.

Turned out to be as bent as a nine bob note, even drove punters when his PH Driving Lic has expired, and I mean high end punters.

Don't know where he is Licenced now but it isn't London. (At least not when I checked a few months ago)

UberLuxbod

Lots are sold a dream which turns into a financial nightmare, I just feel genuinely sorry for them.
Long standing PH drivers never fell for the Uber PR spin though in the beginning earnings where excellent.

And newbies really thought they could enter a trade with no experience and little ability and earn £60/70k a year.

Good PH drivers with good road knowledge usually earn fairly decent money where ever they end up.

The quicker you can get the punter out when it is busy the more you earn.

Especially in town.