Anyone know this guy?

Benalepsy87

Saw this fella riding alone in the carpool lane on the 210 westbound. He was riding someone's bumper, then he swerved and crossed over the double lines and was weaving in and out of traffic for a good 15 minutes. Also, he had no trade dress other than the one seen in the pic.

Attachments

Last edited:

Optimus Uber

Saw this fella riding alone in the carpool lane on the 210 eastbound. He was riding someone's bumper, then he swerved and crossed over the double lines and was weaving in and out of traffic for a good 15 minutes. Also, he had no trade dress other than the one seen in the pic.
Sorry that was me. Was in a hurry to pick up a pool ride. Aren't we allowed to use the car pool lane when we are doing pool?

Tedgey

Saw this fella riding alone in the carpool lane on the 210 eastbound. He was riding someone's bumper, then he swerved and crossed over the double lines and was weaving in and out of traffic for a good 15 minutes. Also, he had no trade dress other than the one seen in the pic.
Ha! I was going to say it sounds like me. My neighborhood, the thumbnail could be my car... then I saw the trade dress. 2 reasons: 1) wrong side and 2) :oopsies:

mghtyred

I would have but I was on my way to Monrovia falls for a hike with my fiance. We were both like "wtf is this clown doing"
You have the photo. There's nothing stopping you from sending an email to Uber. Not telling you to, but if you want to, the option is there.

Benalepsy87

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You have the photo. There's nothing stopping you from sending an email to Uber. Not telling you to, but if you want to, the option is there.
I'll probably end up doing it. I can't stand bumper riders and people who willingly endanger other people's lives. I've seen FAR too many drivers like this lately.

mghtyred

I'll probably end up doing it. I can't stand bumper riders and people who willingly endanger other people's lives. I've seen FAR too many drivers like this lately.
If I had a dashcam, there would probably be a few less drivers on the road. There was a guy today at BUR that parked in the middle of the parking structure, not on the side, pulled out while the pax was closing the door, peeled out, and almost hit someone walking in the lot.

BTW, anyone know of a quality 2 way dashcam (road and cabin) with decent storage capability (pref. 64GB microSD) for under $200?

Benalepsy87

If I had a dashcam, there would probably be a few less drivers on the road. There was a guy today at BUR that parked in the middle of the parking structure, not on the side, pulled out while the pax was closing the door, peeled out, and almost hit someone walking in the lot.

BTW, anyone know of a quality 2 way dashcam (road and cabin) with decent storage capability (pref. 64GB microSD) for under $200?
I actually have a dash cam. It's high def, my uncle got it in China a few weeks ago. It's only front facing but works like a champ. I probably have footage of the guy, I'll check.

Benalepsy87

You should be able to definitely find one for under $200. Mine was only around $40 but might be more here in the US. Front and back facing might be just s little more costly. But not much.

mghtyred

Yea, but I definitely want front and back. After my last incident (the one that got me tempbanned here when I posted about it), and UBER told me they will most definitely take video evidence when there is an issue, I want 2 way camera.

Benalepsy87

Let me know if you find a decent one and how it works out. I'm looking for a 2 way as well to use eventually.

Benalepsy87

Amazon Prime day is coming up, so I'm doing my research now. Hoping for a good deal.
Just saw the email about prime day. Just got prime a couple months ago and it's great. About to look-up dash cams now.

Horsebm

Good eye ! Iv'e had Dunsford's teeth floated three times since I got him in 2002
One of the best Quarter Horse's I have ever had. Great conformation in Halter Class.

Last edited: