Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.

Anyone interested in borrow your Uber account to me?

7K views 33 replies 21 participants last post by  forqalso 
#1 ·
I will pay you rent. Please reply to discuss.

#7 ·
We're being serious too. No one is going to be stupid enough to do that. Not only could we (probably would) get deactivated when a pax reports that the driver picture and car do not match, we could be held legally responsible if you were to do something illegal while under our account. No one is going to do it.

Why can't you get your own account? Were you deactivated? Did you not pass background check? Do you have tickets or a short driving record/history? Something is suspicious.

#9 ·
I'm not bad-mouthing you. The story is weird. Why do you need a driver account and you're not going to drive. Again, no one is going to do it. Too much risk. And again, not bad-mouthing you or accusing you of anything, but there must be something going on if you can't use your own account. :)

#10 · (Edited)
It's so he can drive to a Western Union and make daily deposites of $10,000 into a secure account but happens to be frozen in Nigeria and may pay the tax of $100,000 to retrieve $10,000,000 and bury his dead father here in the US which the government has his body and won't release until the interest from his past finances have been paid.

#12 ·
It's so he can drive to a Western Union and make daily deposites of $10,000 into a secure account but happens to be frozen in Nigeria and may pay the tax of $100,000 to retrieve $10,000,00 and bury his dead father here in the US which the government has his body and won't release until the interest from his past finances have been paid.
Why bring "Nigeria" into this? Smh

#15 ·
The OP seems to be an internet scam. Nigeria is extremely famous for internet scams. If Iceland was the most famous home of internet scams and not Nigeria, then Iceland would be the country mentioned and not Nigeria.
Lots of countries are known for their "fraudulent ventures",America included (identity theft Mecca)! As a Nigerian,I take huge offense to that.smh

#18 · (Edited)
Trust me. You would make more money at a fwy off ramp. And if the sign has the word Veteran in it I'll double the tip. Just like the guy i dropped at LAX, Not !

But honestly, if you look like a Vet. I will more than likely help you.

Reactions: tohunt4me
#21 ·
#1 for Internet scams "Nigeria"
One of the television "news magazine shows" did a story on the internet cafes there and how people used them to scam other people. They managed to get a camera crew into several of them and show where these scammers were sitting all day at computers slugging coffee and scamming people. The place was full.

I forget which show it was, it might have been Sixty Minutes.

#20 ·
I won't be driving with your account so no need to worry about that.

If you are interested, we can discuss further; if you are not, don't bad mouth me when you don't know the story behind.
You want to pay someone to use their driver account but you're not going to drive on that account?????

That makes even less sense than the original request.

Why not just become a legitimate Uber driver?

#22 ·
Lots of countries are known for their "fraudulent ventures",America included (identity theft Mecca)! As a Nigerian,I take huge offense to that.smh
I don't care. You can shake your head till it falls off and it won't change the fact that Nigeria is the most famous country for INTERNET scams. Sorry, but it is ridiculous for to suggest that it is offensive to mention Nigeria in a conversation about internet scams. You coming to the United States of America and trying to limit the Rights of the people is what is offensive.

#25 ·
If your willing to post the question here already tells me that this would be a great way for me to never be able to drive for uber again. Even if you are a stand up guy uber does monitor all forums and they are looking for this kind of thing and would love to make an example out of some fools who flagrantly gamed there system,

#30 ·
Please tell me what you would do with a borrowed Uber driver account if you won't be driving with it...
Somebody sell the guy an old trade dress and a screenshot of a running uber partner app so he can sell dope, molest children, or steal amazon parcels in upscale neighborhoods without attracting any attention whatsoever

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.