• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Anyone interested in borrow your Uber account to me?

the rebel

Sure let me just DM my account info so you can go commit fraud on top of whatever other crime you are planning to commit, just make sure your credit card info is in the DM and I will send everything as soon as your payment for $200 clears and I lose my mind.

IERide

Sure, I don't see why not..
What could possibly go wrong?

...I've posted here before that many Uber drivers/members are stupid, but honestly I don't think any of them at THAT stupid.

Ken Yung

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No, I'm serious.

I'm talking about Uber driver account. You can remove all your credit card info before borrow that to me. I will provide monthly rent.

Ben105

No, I'm serious.

I'm talking about Uber driver account. You can remove all your credit card info before borrow that to me. I will provide monthly rent.
We're being serious too. No one is going to be stupid enough to do that. Not only could we (probably would) get deactivated when a pax reports that the driver picture and car do not match, we could be held legally responsible if you were to do something illegal while under our account. No one is going to do it.

Why can't you get your own account? Were you deactivated? Did you not pass background check? Do you have tickets or a short driving record/history? Something is suspicious.

Ken Yung

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I won't be driving with your account so no need to worry about that.

If you are interested, we can discuss further; if you are not, don't bad mouth me when you don't know the story behind.

Ben105

I'm not bad-mouthing you. The story is weird. Why do you need a driver account and you're not going to drive. Again, no one is going to do it. Too much risk. And again, not bad-mouthing you or accusing you of anything, but there must be something going on if you can't use your own account. :smiles:

BurgerTiime

It's so he can drive to a Western Union and make daily deposites of $10,000 into a secure account but happens to be frozen in Nigeria and may pay the tax of $100,000 to retrieve $10,000,000 and bury his dead father here in the US which the government has his body and won't release until the interest from his past finances have been paid.

Last edited:

luvgurl22

It's so he can drive to a Western Union and make daily deposites of $10,000 into a secure account but happens to be frozen in Nigeria and may pay the tax of $100,000 to retrieve $10,000,00 and bury his dead father here in the US which the government has his body and won't release until the interest from his past finances have been paid.
Why bring "Nigeria" into this? Smh

luvgurl22

The OP seems to be an internet scam. Nigeria is extremely famous for internet scams. If Iceland was the most famous home of internet scams and not Nigeria, then Iceland would be the country mentioned and not Nigeria.
Lots of countries are known for their "fraudulent ventures",America included (identity theft Mecca)! As a Nigerian,I take huge offense to that.smh

Amsoil Uber Connect

Trust me. You would make more money at a fwy off ramp. And if the sign has the word Veteran in it I'll double the tip. Just like the guy i dropped at LAX, Not !

But honestly, if you look like a Vet. I will more than likely help you.

Last edited:

Tequila Jake

I won't be driving with your account so no need to worry about that.

If you are interested, we can discuss further; if you are not, don't bad mouth me when you don't know the story behind.
You want to pay someone to use their driver account but you're not going to drive on that account?????

That makes even less sense than the original request.

Why not just become a legitimate Uber driver?