Could of sat inside the car maybe?
Everyone does even the English
Post automatically merged:

Attachments

• 77F43137-9DAC-4F05-BC41-E7578B5DF428.jpeg
    77F43137-9DAC-4F05-BC41-E7578B5DF428.jpeg
    86.4 KB · Views: 58

uberak

Amazing to see people have so much time driving 13-14 hours a day, but not to a break to relax and eat.

Not many realise they are digging there own grave by spending 14 hours a day driving.

I am not sure

Harold Shand

Wow how amusing. Making fun of somebody who sat down to eat. Those making fun should be ashamed of themselves.
Lol if it was a bc driver you'd be all over it like a cheap suit. Stop trying to preach morals all of a sudden lol. I didn't see you complaining when Gilga laughed at one of your own getting his car smashed up. None of you said a word. Look in the mirror before claiming morals.

I am not sure

Lol if it was a bc driver you'd be all over it like a cheap suit. Stop trying to preach morals all of a sudden lol. I didn't see you complaining when Gilga laughed at one of your own getting his car smashed up. None of you said a word. Look in the mirror before claiming morals.
I must say you are right on this one Harold thumb up to you but no 5 stars as you are not eating in a taxi.cheers

Harold Shand

I must say you are right on this one Harold thumb up to you but no 5 stars as you are not eating in a taxi.cheers
I don't do anything in a taxi apart from ride in one these days. But I did have a little go in a TXE around a Waitrose car park a while ago. And I will be driving my brothers TX4 from his house to the London Hospital in Jan when I take him for his regular yearly check up. I've never eaten in the boot of one though. In fact I've never eaten in the back of one. Not after 10k people have farted on the seats and god knows what else. Maybe he was thinking the same way.

why not

I don't do anything in a taxi apart from ride in one these days. But I did have a little go in a TXE around a Waitrose car park a while ago. And I will be driving my brothers TX4 from his house to the London Hospital in Jan when I take him for his regular yearly check up. I've never eaten in the boot of one though. In fact I've never eaten in the back of one. Not after 10k people have farted on the seats and god knows what else. Maybe he was thinking the same way.
Seys it all