Anyone here do YouTube videos?

Halfmybrain

I saw the following video and wonder if anyone here has done videos like this one by "Rideshare Revolution," apparently a Chicago driver.

NashHye

I had a Powapod for 6 months. Customers love it and they don't ask me for a charger when I'm on the freeway however it gets repetitive when people say OMG THIS IS SO COOL on every ride. Be wary Powapod is good but they only have a 14 day warranty. After six months my Powapod iPhone cable melted. So be wary however I would probabaly purchase again.

Halfmybrain

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I had a Powapod for 6 months. Customers love it and they don't ask me for a charger when I'm on the freeway however it gets repetitive when people say OMG THIS IS SO COOL on every ride. Be wary Powapod is good but they only have a 14 day warranty. After six months my Powapod iPhone cable melted. So be wary however I would probabaly purchase again.
I'm seeing way to many negative reports on this. The video I posted hints at another product which I'd like to hear more about. I saw one that is kind of the shape of a can of soup, and wonder if that is good.