Anyone having trouble with yearly summary or 1099?

SalvatoreUberNJ

The yearly summary won't download when I click on it, but with other years I have no issue. Also there's no 1099 yet to download? Uber's always right on schedule!

TheNJBen

My 1099 isn’t available either ... I called them and they said they would notify the “proper team”... all I really need it for at this point is reimbursed tolls but I’d like to get my taxes done

SuzeCB

My 1099 isn’t available either ... I called them and they said they would notify the “proper team”... all I really need it for at this point is reimbursed tolls but I’d like to get my taxes done
Why are you calling someone that works for a third-party-vendor on INDIA about your U.S. tax forms? Go to the nearest hub.

SMH

TheNJBen

Because it’s an hour away and they can’t prepare it either. I can do it manually going through my pay stubs for tips and tolls and use the summary for the rest

SuzeCB

Because it’s an hour away and they can’t prepare it either. I can do it manually going through my pay stubs for tips and tolls and use the summary for the rest
They can't prepare it, but you can make sure that they actually passed the information upstairs to someone who will get it taken care of. They can actually be fined pretty heavily for not issuing this to you on time, so it's in their best interest to get it to you as quickly as possible.

My only point was that the employees of a third party vendor in a call center in India really doesn't care enough to make sure that the job gets done. Deal with people who do.

I don't know where you are, so I don't know how far away any of the hubs are from you. There are several, however. Secaucus is open Monday through Friday, and the others are usually open one day a week, with whatever day it is depending on which location it is.

Good luck.

UberwhoIaM

I sure as hell wouldn't drive that far either. Luckily I'm within 20 minutes if I have to go but I don't blame you or anybody else for not going to the hub. not everyone has the luxury of living a few miles away lol.....

Hey why not drive to San Francisco headquarters???

SMH