Anyone have updates on the free gas promotion ?

david112233

I referred some friends during the free gas promotion , but I never got any updates from uber , emailing support doesn't work either. Anyone else got updated and confirmed on their gas bonuses ?

momo14

They will confirm you on July 8th. That is the deadline for your referrer to take rides. Then they will count your approved referral and email & text you if u r eligible to get Free gas card.

david112233

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The deadline is July 2nd at midnight for referrals to take rides , and they said they will contact u before July 8th .. But they mentioned they will update you weekly on your status , I've never gotten any updates ):

Livan

So, you referred some friends. What if they don't qualify you? A few more people on the road stealing pings from everyone else... What happens if you decide to stop ubering, or get deactivated for some reason? Will you still get "free gas"? All this promotions look to me like an "enter for a chance to win".... and you never win, they do.

david112233

please let me know when u hear a response! they told me it's 2880 dollars in prepaid gas card, which can be used anywhere

david112233

the promotion was from beginning of june to july 2nd, it has ended now, and yeah it's for referring new drivers