• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Anyone have a spreadsheet?

Coyotex

I'm searching the forum for a downloadable spreadsheet (excel) but every link I've found is not working any longer. Can someone provide one they have been using? I don't want to start from scratch and create one. If I did, I'm sure I'd miss something. So, asking any of your more experienced folks, if you don't mind,provide the spreadsheet you use to track your rideshare business.
Thanks!

UberTaxPro

Past Sponsor
I'm searching the forum for a downloadable spreadsheet (excel) but every link I've found is not working any longer. Can someone provide one they have been using? I don't want to start from scratch and create one. If I did, I'm sure I'd miss something. So, asking any of your more experienced folks, if you don't mind,provide the spreadsheet you use to track your rideshare business.
Thanks!
Are you talking about all your business expenses or just your mileage expense?
For mileage I agree with @islanddriver about trip log
For total business expenses quickbooks self employed would be more than adequate for tracking and generating basic reports. A separate business checking account along with a debit/credit card used exclusively for business makes things easier and all you'd really need for tracking purposes.

Launchpad McQuack

If you go to the "Pay" sub-forum, there is a pinned thread at the top called "2017 Rideshare Spreadsheet" or something like that. Have you looked at that yet?

Coyotex

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Launchpad, THANK YOU! I didn't see that! Exactly what I'm looking for! You're the best!

Ash07

you can manage all your income/expenses/GST online free at gstdriver.com and can upload the receipts even, no more paperwork. It does all the calculations and hardwork for you, works best for me.