Anyone got a by-law ticket in Oshawa ?

oppositeset

A friend of mine was telling me that a bylaw officer approached him and warned him that if he picked up passengers in Oshawa he will get a fine... He was dropping someone off so he didn't get a ticket.

Did anyone here get such a ticket in fine in Oshawa ? What was Uber's response... Will they pay for that ticket ?

Andy3131

Don't put your sticker outside of areas where it is needed. What is wrong with drivers?

I don't pick up in Oshawa at bars, only residential streets. Bylaw officers always hang at The Corral and Riley. If I drop off there, most of the time, the pick up was in another town so they can't say anything.

Yam Digger

I don't pick up in Oshawa at bars, only residential streets. Bylaw officers always hang at The Corral and Riley.
I find that the Oshawa bar-flies grate on my nerves a bit. Even without the bylaw officers, I avoid Oshawa bars for pickups.

Lolinator

A friend of mine was telling me that a bylaw officer approached him and warned him that if he picked up passengers in Oshawa he will get a fine... He was dropping someone off so he didn't get a ticket.

Did anyone here get such a ticket in fine in Oshawa ? What was Uber's response... Will they pay for that ticket ?
each corner has a by law officier?