Anyone going to the Uber Partner party tomorrow?

Uber Fish

I signed up for this event tomorrow, forgot about it and just got this message from Fuber.

Get ready for the big event tomorrow.

Remember that tomorrow, June 30, from 4:30 - 7:30pm, we're hosting a festive partner event at Georgetown Ballroom in your honor. There's street parking and paid lots around the venue and we will reimburse you $5. Get directions and additional info here.

Brooke Steger, our PNW general manager, will be at the celebration for a 30-minute Q+A session. Submit your questions today for her to answer at the event.

The Q & A should be interesting. You can submit a question by their link but must provide name, lol. I wonder what I shall ask?

Really don't feel like going down south at that time, but maybe will go as can use for content and I'm always down for free food :smiles: (hope there is food, no mention of it).

Uber Fish

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
LOL, I put my question in and will see if they answer. Ill keep to myself for now, but its pretty soft, about a program they do in another city.

I will eat double just for u Heynow :smiles:

MattyMikey

LOL, I put my question in and will see if they answer. Ill keep to myself for now, but its pretty soft, about a program they do in another city.

I will eat double just for u Heynow :smiles:
Anything in regards to their metals program? Platinum and Gold guaranteed extra money? That sounds awesome if they had it here and we could make 2.0x on fares.

Tunnelvision

Would anyone join in a food fight if I yelled it out at a given time?

-what time should this happen?
-should we designate an area for those not wanting to participate?
-should it be for drivers/UBER staff, / or free for all?
-should it be done in the name of:
*Rights, security, diplamoacy, and liberation of None fux given from U support?
Or
*its a celebration, YOLO!

(Just wanting to stir up the pot a lil..)

Anyone have any other ideas..flash mob stylee?

ND379

I am interested if they will bring the platinum/gold plan to Seattle as well. Seems the only way that I would ever drive Uber over Lyft. Right now with getting my 20% pdb, it's hard not to drive just for Lyft.

Won't be able to go though because I have my weekly game night with friends tonight. Friends > Uber

MattyMikey

I am interested if they will bring the platinum/gold plan to Seattle as well. Seems the only way that I would ever drive Uber over Lyft. Right now with getting my 20% pdb, it's hard not to drive just for Lyft.

Won't be able to go though because I have my weekly game night with friends tonight. Friends > Uber
Agreed. I would go just to ask about the Gold/Platinun metal plan too. But I'm in So Cal until July 24th taking a vacation. So hopefully someone asks and we find out.

Uber Fish

Would anyone join in a food fight if I yelled it out at a given time?

-what time should this happen?
-should we designate an area for those not wanting to participate?
-should it be for drivers/UBER staff, / or free for all?
-should it be done in the name of:
*Rights, security, diplamoacy, and liberation of None fux given from U support?
Or
*its a celebration, YOLO!

(Just wanting to stir up the pot a lil..)

Anyone have any other ideas..flash mob stylee?
lol, Im going to sit the food fight out, but will get some pics when/if it goes down. Can u give me a sign, like pull your nose three times and wink when its about to happen :wink:.

Uber Fish

I really enjoyed the event. Met a few interesting people including a peer adviser who is clearly an Ubering beast who is passing on what he knows to help struggling drivers which should be commended.

They gave away a Prius for some referral promotion and the dude must have been stoked, as I would have been thrilled and then sold that car by the end of the week and take a nice vacation from the rideshare grind.

Im going to post more about the Q & A but time for bed and going to try the ultra early till rush hour session.

Greguzzi

I stayed for maybe 1/2 hour. I was stunned that the food was not halal, given the target demographic of Uber drivers. I mostly talked to the owner of the Ballroom, whom I have known for going on two decades. Then, I went to Star Brass for a bourbon or two. That was good!

Uber Fish

Nice, a few drinks is always a good thing :smiles:. That was my first time in that area and its really cool. Looking forward to checking it out soon.

Uber nite ops

I really enjoyed the event. Met a few interesting people including a peer adviser who is clearly an Ubering beast who is passing on what he knows to help struggling drivers which should be commended.

They gave away a Prius for some referral promotion and the dude must have been stoked, as I would have been thrilled and then sold that car by the end of the week and take a nice vacation from the rideshare grind.

Im going to post more about the Q & A but time for bed and going to try the ultra early till rush hour session.
Yeah it was alot of fun.. I almost think we might of sat next to each other..Your name doesn't start with a "J" does it?