Anyone get your 300 UI yet

Jimmy44

My Governor in Connecticut announced that there will be six weeks of 300 dollar LWA Femma payments. He said they would start coming this week and be retroactive back to July 26th. I am not sure when or in what form they will be handed out. But if that's true that will be 1800 dollars at a time I can use it.
Word is 117 Democratic congressmen have told Ferret Face Pelosi to get out of her hairdressers and accept
My reply was an attempt at humor great gig if you don't need money
accept the 1.5 trillion dollars proposal

ldriva

Hope your grandmother is doing well.
Like you I am making ends meet with my IRA and sold everything on eBay I could.
Like you I am reavaluating what I will do once a vaccine or cure arrives.
I applied to be a contact tracer and I’m restructuring things in my business so I won’t ever have to depend on a side hustle like Ubet ever again.

Jimmy44

I applied to be a contact tracer and I’m restructuring things in my business so I won’t ever have to depend on a side hustle like Ubet ever again.
Good for you and good luck with your new job it sounds interesting.
I won't be far behind it just seems like driving for Uber is like swimming against the tide.

ldriva

Good for you and good luck with your new job it sounds interesting.
I won't be far behind it just seems like driving for Uber is like swimming against the tide.
It is. The business won’t go back to pre pandemic levels for awhile. I understand if somebody has to work until they can do something better but I highly suggest people switch professions if this was their main gig.

Jimmy44

It is. The business won’t go back to pre pandemic levels for awhile. I understand if somebody has to work until they can do something better but I highly suggest people switch professions if this was their main gig.
I did it full time for five years.
The last year was not fun or very profitable.
They are talking about a vaccine in 2021.

Daisey77

The Department of Labor already said that every state will get 6 weeks but that is it there will be no 7th week.

I disagree with their statement that says anyone who is on unemployment or has applied qualifies. You have to be on unemployment specifically because of the Coronavirus. Pua claimants don't need to do anything because clearly we are on unemployment because of covid but regular state unemployment claimants have to self certify they are on unemployment because of covid. Here they had to re register and get a separate pin number. There's also the $100 a week minimum you must get from unemployment in order to get the $300.

Jimmy44

The Department of Labor already said that every state will get 6 weeks but that is it there will be no 7th week.

I disagree with their statement that says anyone who is on unemployment or has applied qualifies. You have to be on unemployment specifically because of the Coronavirus. Pua claimants don't need to do anything because clearly we are on unemployment because of covid but regular state unemployment claimants have to self certify they are on unemployment because of covid. Here they had to re register and get a separate pin number. There's also the $100 a week minimum you must get from unemployment in order to get the $300.
Yea in Connecticut they have job centers where you can speak to a real person.
They told me exactly what you said. I was in PUA and did not have to reapply.

IRME4EVER

Just wondering if anyone has received there executive order 300 dollar UI yet ?
If you did was it retroactive to July 26th ?
Did you have to apply for it even if your still on UI.
My state Conn. has applied for it but as of yet no money has gone out.
Would love to hear if anyone has received yet.
Here in Arizona, got our 6 weeks of UI, thank you faulking Trump. Now we are back at the normal pay from DES

Jimmy44

Here in Arizona, got our 6 weeks of UI, thank you faulking Trump. Now we are back at the normal pay from DES
That's great ! Hopefully these 50 problem solvers will save the day. I believe they are proposing 450 a week for 8 weeks then 100% of pre pandemic or 600 a week.
Post automatically merged:

That's great ! Hopefully these 50 problem solvers will save the day. I believe they are proposing 450 a week for 8 weeks then 100% of pre pandemic or 600 a week.
I just checked my checking account and there is 300 dollars pending from CT unemployment :smiles: . Thanks President Trump !!!

Last edited:

observer

Jimmy44

Sounds like even Trump is onboard now.

"Go for the much higher numbers"- Trump

Republicans just wasted two months for nothing.
It's really amazing
I know of two people who recently received their extension here in North Carolina. Not sure if that’s everyone.
That's great to hear.
It's amazing how each state is different.
There was one state that opted out.
What were they thinking.

Daisey77

It's really amazing
That's great to hear.
What were they thinking.
Connecticut has been approved for 6 weeks and your funds are now depleted. Connecticut's payment was supposed to come today but so was ours and we have not got it

ldriva

Sounds like even Trump is onboard now.

"Go for the much higher numbers"- Trump

Republicans just wasted two months for nothing.
This is a mess. I hate all of them.

Can states apply for additional funding after everybody gets 6 weeks if money is still available?

jessie2312

It's really amazing
That's great to hear.
What were they thinking.
FEMA money was enough to cover 6 weeks but no more. My wife is waiting for the congress to make decisions for new stimulus. North Carolina is known as a bad example for unemployment pay out. But surprised we actually got anything.

observer

Can states apply for additional funding after everybody gets 6 weeks if money is still available?
I seem to remember reading that the 44 Billion is almost gone.

Jimmy44

I am pretty sure there is no more money left.

FEMA money was enough to cover 6 weeks but no more. My wife is waiting for the congress to make decisions for new stimulus. North Carolina is known as a bad example for unemployment pay out. But surprised we actually got anything.
It's unbelievable how different every state is.
I am glad she received her payments.
This problem solvers group just might get this Stymulous done.