Anyone get your 300 UI yet

Jimmy44

Just wondering if anyone has received there executive order 300 dollar UI yet ?
If you did was it retroactive to July 26th ?
Did you have to apply for it even if your still on UI.
My state Conn. has applied for it but as of yet no money has gone out.
Would love to hear if anyone has received yet.

25rides7daysaweek

Did you have to apply for it even if your still on UI.
My state Conn. has applied for it but as of yet no money has gone out.
Would love to hear if anyone has received yet.
Dont worry trumps got your back!
Btw it is a great idea to goto
wisconsin while backing
the out of state shooter that
decided to cross state lines
with an assault rifle to
protect strangers property

25rides7daysaweek

wisconsin while backing
with an assault rifle to
protect strangers property..

Jimmy44

My "state" just decided to apply for it. I don't expect to see an extra dime until October and by then I'll be working again. I'll take all the retroactive money though.
Connecticut was approved but our states UI computers are old
Post automatically merged:

wisconsin while backing
with an assault rifle to
protect strangers property
The state is a war zone

Jimmy44

Texas here
We didn’t start releasing the $300 until after 8/23
My claim day was yesterday & I got notice I’m getting the 8/1, 8/8 & 8/15 backdated $300 per week & on my regular 2 weeks (8/22 & 8/29) for a total of 5 weeks (that’s all Texas was given & now we wait for either more FEMA cash or Congress)

pays to be patient 😉
Outstanding news !
That first week of back pay will be a great payout.
I think
Our Mayor just decided to ask for it, so we have not gotten ours, yet.
Yes be patient I think your Governor has to apply.
But it's money in the bank as you will get back pay.

Texas here
We didn’t start releasing the $300 until after 8/23
My claim day was yesterday & I got notice I’m getting the 8/1, 8/8 & 8/15 backdated $300 per week & on my regular 2 weeks (8/22 & 8/29) for a total of 5 weeks (that’s all Texas was given & now we wait for either more FEMA cash or Congress)

pays to be patient 😉
The Senate is coming back from vacation soon. There will be political posturing for the month of September. Then there will be a threat to turn down the government. At the 11th hour the morons in Senate and Congress will pass a Stymulous package that they could have done two months ago.
This is what happens when government is filled with career politicians that only care about being re elected.
People like you and me have no one fighting for us.

Last edited:

ANThonyBoreDaneCook

PA here.
We have been notified that we have applied and are currently awaiting guidance on how to distribute the funds.
Looks like it's going down.

Questions:

Will the states be forced to set up an entirely new system just to distribute these funds? I read somewhere that there may be an issue with Fed money and Disaster money needing to be kept separate or couldn't "intermingle".

Also, since this is considered "Disaster $$$" is it taxable?

34-Methoxyzacko

Texas here— and yes. When I requested payment (which is done every two weeks here), I received the usual amount as well as an additional $300 per week, backdated to 08/01/2020. Interestingly, they say five weeks +$300 have been “approved,” but it was only applied to three (my request date was such that 4wks should have had the +$300, with one of two having it next time). Nonetheless, I was thrilled to receive that bit of a boost, as it was/is much-needed. My “main job,” (also performed on an IC basis) has been almost phased-out at this point (fortunately, new implementations should be in place by mid-OCT so I can again resume my Counseling role).

In TX, ours has been labeled “Disaster Unemployment Assistance” (DUA vs. PUA) from the beginning. And verbiage states that it is indeed taxable. Now, seeing how the *source* of these [newly-distributed] funds are actually coming from “disaster funding,” I must say— you posit an interesting question there...

Jimmy44

Texas here— and yes. When I requested payment (which is done every two weeks here), I received the usual amount as well as an additional $300 per week, backdated to 08/01/2020. Interestingly, they say five weeks +$300 have been “approved,” but it was only applied to three (my request date was such that 4wks should have had the +$300, with one of two having it next time). Nonetheless, I was thrilled to receive that bit of a boost, as it was/is much-needed. My “main job,” (also performed on an IC basis) has been almost phased-out at this point (fortunately, new implementations should be in place by mid-OCT so I can again resume my Counseling role).

In TX, ours has been labeled “Disaster Unemployment Assistance” (DUA vs. PUA) from the beginning. And verbiage states that it is indeed taxable. Now, seeing how the *source* of these [newly-distributed] funds are actually coming from “disaster funding,” I must say— you posit an interesting question there...
Glad to see that money is getting into the hands of people who need it.
I really hope that the poor people of color will think twice before pulling the liberal Democratic lever in November.
Four two months the Dems basically withheld your 600 extra a week. I can hear them behind closed doors saying don't worry about there votes. They are not smart enough to figure out we only use them to gain political advantages.

PA here.
We have been notified that we have applied and are currently awaiting guidance on how to distribute the funds.
Looks like it's going down.

Questions:

Will the states be forced to set up an entirely new system just to distribute these funds? I read somewhere that there may be an issue with Fed money and Disaster money needing to be kept separate or couldn't "intermingle".

You are right my states UI computers are terrible.
You and I will get our checks and eventually Xmas will be here as well.

Jimmy44

But they already got a system set up to distribute UI funds to gig workers. So why the delay? They should just use the existing systems.

No, that would make too much sense. Gotta complicate it. 🤦
I saw this coming July 26th and that's why I would have taken 200 extra working my way up to 70% of pre pandemic earnings.
It is not as easy as you suggested unfortunately.
The executive order changed the extra to femma.
Now in a month when these pinhead politicians approve the 600 we will have to go change it again.
This is why career politicians should not be allowed.

observer

Apparently, California sends theirs out on checks sent September 7.

Tried finding the article, can't seem to find it. I'll keep looking.

Daisey77

Last time I checked only six states had paid out
yes it's retroactive for the week starting on the 26th ending on the 1st
yea your state sucks.. our state gets everything first.. we are getting paid 300 fed money tomorrow

Connecticut was approved but our states UI computers are old

From what I've heard, The states that were able to disperse the funds the quickest, were the states where the minimum unemployment amount does not go less than $100. Any state that will pay out less than $100 on unemployment, had to do further upgrades than what was done originally when the cares Act was passed
But it's money in the bank as you will get back pay.
Not necessarily. You only get paid out on weeks that you got paid out at least $100 on unemployment
But they already got a system set up to distribute UI funds to gig workers. So why the delay? They should just use the existing systems.

No, that would make too much sense. Gotta complicate it. 🤦
The states that allow unemployment payments to pay less than $100 had to do further upgrades