anyone get too much luggage

Xaax

Ever had pax request UberX while being XL only to have obviously too much luggage to fit into a trunk of a car knowingly that you are the only uber in the area

would you drive away or make them request for an XL or accept the fare as uberX knowing well that they should have requested an XL

KingTravisHasNoClothes

Yes and I tell them I will make every effort to accommodate them unless it becomes obvious that it not possible or that it will damage my vehicle. If that is the case I informed pax that the ride is canceled and that they must order uber xl. And they should have contacted uber in advance knowing that they had a unique situation. In other words they are trying to get X rates for XL service.

Campark

Yeah its annoying. Id send support a message saying it should be charged as an xl. Ive never done it over luggage but 3 or 4 riders and luggage should be an xl imo.

Uber is always happy to upcharge when applicable. I love getting more than 4 riders as an uber x call. Cause the sec they get out im sending a message to upcharge the idiots who think they r gonna get away with it. They always think they r getting away with it and r all smiles... some people think they r special....

uberpoolfool

I don't have workplace injury insurance so I don't lift anyone's luggage. I'll gladly lift my trunk for you tho...

GaryB

I would take them....but I wish Uber would change their tipping policy. If you are going to slug around luggage it would be nice to get a few extra bucks.

Last week I arrived at an address and there were 7 guys waiting. The guy asked me if I could order another Uber car for them. Since I'm a newbie I did not know but does anyone know if we can order an extra car...OR how the pax can order a second car?

Santa

I would take them....but I wish Uber would change their tipping policy. If you are going to slug around luggage it would be nice to get a few extra bucks.

Last week I arrived at an address and there were 7 guys waiting. The guy asked me if I could order another Uber car for them. Since I'm a newbie I did not know but does anyone know if we can order an extra car...OR how the pax can order a second car?
One ride per account. They need another account to order ride number two. Drivers can't order for riders.

Rat

If you order another car, you pay for the other car. A pax can't order two cars at the same time, so a second pax would have to order it. Stupid, huh?

GaryB

If you order another car, you pay for the other car. A pax can't order two cars at the same time, so a second pax would have to order it. Stupid, huh?
Yeh it is stupid because he asked me to order another car and I told him I could not do it so we agreed to cancel. Meanwhile,he wanted to go from Richmond Hill to Downtown so I missed out on a good paying ride! He would have done it but instead ordered something else...either Uber XL or a Minivan Taxi.

Canada647

If it all fits im not bothered. Ill even place their luggage into the back seats if necessary fold them down. Youd be surprised how much you can fit into a Sedan.