anyone get this message....

richyrich567

Hope this email finds you well, richy. a rider mentioned that an argument on a recent trip with you made them fell uncomfortable. we want to share this feedback with you and emphasize the importance of remaining respectful while using the drivers app. as explained in our community guidelines, uber does not tolerate inappropriate and abusive language or gestures from anyone using the app. we do not take action on the status of your account unless the issues raised are serious or repeat offenses. however, we take safety of riders and partners seriously. if we receive similar claims in the future, we may deactivate your account..

uber loves me...i'm surprise i'm still working...

i am a repeat offender

Coaststarlight

State your case, your side, be a broken record until the hey acknowledge your response, you'll only get copy and paste replies but it let's them know pax could be full of themsevfls and it will just remain iffinetly nuetral from there

richyrich567

first of all I treat all my passengers with courtesy and respect...now this happened when I picked up a couple at a restaurant..they had drinks and food...before starting the trip..i old them theirs no eating in the car...took a while for the guy to respond but he said ok no eating..as i'm taking them to the hotel the guy goes its hot in your car...can you turn on the ac..i had it running already but I turn it up..then the guy tells me to turn the radio on..as I'm driving..i can hear noise coming from the bag and they start to eat fries..now i'm pissed..these cocky fks want to test me..so I turn of the radio and ac off..and tell them..i told you guys not to eat in the car...i'm not telling you again..the guy and girl double team on me and tell me..its just fries all drivers lets us eat in the car..and I say i'm not like other drivers...now to make a long story short..we start to argue and they start to insult me but what finally made me blow up was the guy said he'll kick my ass..i pull over real quick..end trip and get out and open passenger door...and tell them get the @@@@ out of my car motherfkers..girl gets out real quick and I tell the guy come out though this side fuker...as his coming out..i tell him if you want to test me i'm right hear motherfuker..but he said nothing..as i'm getting in my car the girl said she'll report me..i smile blow her a kiss and give them the middle finger...me and cocky passengers thinking they own you..most likely will clash..

iheartuber

Hope this email finds you well, richy. a rider mentioned that an argument on a recent trip with you made them fell uncomfortable. we want to share this feedback with you and emphasize the importance of remaining respectful while using the drivers app. as explained in our community guidelines, uber does not tolerate inappropriate and abusive language or gestures from anyone using the app. we do not take action on the status of your account unless the issues raised are serious or repeat offenses. however, we take safety of riders and partners seriously. if we receive similar claims in the future, we may deactivate your account..

uber loves me...i'm surprise i'm still working...

i am a repeat offender

I will share with you some sage advice I got from another thread: get a dashcam.

It's about $200 but the peace of mind is worth $200 million.

If you had a dashcam, you can reply to an email like that this way:

Sorry to hear a pax said this about me but it is simply not true, and I can prove it. I'll be more than happy to share with you my dashcam footage and you can see for yourself. If you tell me which ride it was I can send you the footage from that ride. Or, if for privacy reasons you cannot do that, I'll just send you the footage from every ride I did yesterday. I'm more than willing to cooperate with you to get to the truth of this allegation.

From what I heard, the matter was resolved in less than two hours when you tell that to uber.

Sounds like great advice to me.

richyrich567

I will share with you some sage advice I got from another thread: get a dashcam.

It's about $200 but the peace of mind is worth $200 million.

If you had a dashcam, you can reply to an email like that this way:

Sorry to hear a pax said this about me but it is simply not true, and I can prove it. I'll be more than happy to share with you my dashcam footage and you can see for yourself. If you tell me which ride it was I can send you the footage from that ride. Or, if for privacy reasons you cannot do that, I'll just send you the footage from every ride I did yesterday. I'm more than willing to cooperate with you to get to the truth of this allegation.

From what I heard, the matter was resolved in less than two hours when you tell that to uber.

Sounds like great advice to me.
getting a dash cam is great advice but I don't like technical stuff wires and cam hanging on my car...and I don't drive that much anyways..this to just pocket money that I do once in awhile...I said many times..i'm not scare to get fully deactivated...btw...this email had no responds for me to tell them my side of the story..i had few where I had to tell them my side of the story...

UberLaLa

first of all I treat all my passengers with courtesy and respect...now this happened when I picked up a couple at a restaurant..they had drinks and food...before starting the trip..i old them theirs no eating in the car...took a while for the guy to respond but he said ok no eating..as i'm taking them to the hotel the guy goes its hot in your car...can you turn on the ac..i had it running already but I turn it up..then the guy tells me to turn the radio on..as I'm driving..i can hear noise coming from the bag and they start to eat fries..now i'm pissed..these cocky fks want to test me..so I turn of the radio and ac off..and tell them..i told you guys not to eat in the car...i'm not telling you again..the guy and girl double team on me and tell me..its just fries all drivers lets us eat in the car..and I say i'm not like other drivers...now to make a long story short..we start to argue and they start to insult me but what finally made me blow up was the guy said he'll kick my ass..i pull over real quick..end trip and get out and open passenger door...and tell them get the &%[email protected]!* out of my car motherfkers..girl gets out real quick and I tell the guy come out though this side fuker...as his coming out..i tell him if you want to test me i'm right hear motherfuker..but he said nothing..as i'm getting in my car the girl said she'll report me..i smile blow her a kiss and give them the middle finger...me and cocky passengers thinking they own you..most likely will clash..

And this would be why you got a warning. Probably should have been deactivation. tbh

uberxreallysux

first of all I treat all my passengers with courtesy and respect...now this happened when I picked up a couple at a restaurant..they had drinks and food...before starting the trip..i old them theirs no eating in the car...took a while for the guy to respond but he said ok no eating..as i'm taking them to the hotel the guy goes its hot in your car...can you turn on the ac..i had it running already but I turn it up..then the guy tells me to turn the radio on..as I'm driving..i can hear noise coming from the bag and they start to eat fries..now i'm pissed..these cocky fks want to test me..so I turn of the radio and ac off..and tell them..i told you guys not to eat in the car...i'm not telling you again..the guy and girl double team on me and tell me..its just fries all drivers lets us eat in the car..and I say i'm not like other drivers...now to make a long story short..we start to argue and they start to insult me but what finally made me blow up was the guy said he'll kick my ass..i pull over real quick..end trip and get out and open passenger door...and tell them get the &%[email protected]!* out of my car motherfkers..girl gets out real quick and I tell the guy come out though this side fuker...as his coming out..i tell him if you want to test me i'm right hear motherfuker..but he said nothing..as i'm getting in my car the girl said she'll report me..i smile blow her a kiss and give them the middle finger...me and cocky passengers thinking they own you..most likely will clash..

Way to go. Gangster. That will teach them to start shit with any other drivers.

richyrich567

And this would be why you got a warning. Probably should have been deactivation. tbh
ive posted some incidents I got deactivated and is fully aware how it goes..ive also thrown out a handful of people that have not reported me probably because they later realize that they where wrong..of course there are a few dkheads that have reported on me..and seems uber is on my side..if you read the thread..i did nothing wrong..they broke my rules and threaten me with violence..as I said I treat everyone with respect..and if I don't get respect back..its going downhill...

UberLaLa

ive posted some incidents I got deactivated and is fully aware how it goes..ive also thrown out a handful of people that have not reported me probably because they later realize that they where wrong..of course there are a few dkheads that have reported on me..and seems uber is on my side..if you read the thread..i did nothing wrong..they broke my rules and threaten me with violence..as I said I treat everyone with respect..and if I don't get respect back..its going downhill...

You did nothing wrong? This is respect?

and tell them get the &%[email protected]!* out of my car [email protected]@@@ers..girl gets out real quick and I tell the guy come out though this side @@@@er...as his coming out..i tell him if you want to test me i'm right hear [email protected]@@@er..but he said nothing..as i'm getting in my car the girl said she'll report me..i smile blow her a kiss and give them the middle finger

Tommy Vercetti

lol nice work bro, don't let these @@@@s get away with anything. Worst case you find another job if you get deactivated, but at least you won't go home with your tail between your legs unlike some people who put up with shit. Uber aint a career, you don't have to put up with anything.

UberLaLa

lol nice work bro, don't let these &%[email protected]!*s get away with anything. Worst case you find another job if you get deactivated, but at least you won't go home with your tail between your legs unlike some people who put up with shit. Uber aint a career, you don't have to put up with anything.

And I nvm my comment of you being 'smart.'

Unless you are simply trying to thin the herd...

Bleach

Pretty sure as a pax i would report you also.

You couldve handle the situation differently than letting it go out of hand. Think of other ways to disfuse the situation...

Yelling, cursing, threatening and provoking customers, definitely not customer service. I understand the frustration from that experience you had, but there are other ways to keep it cool.

MissEeee

your a real sweetheart aren't you...lol..theses scumbags was was calling me a fuken ahole..worst driver..how the &%[email protected]!* did you become an uber driver and threaten to kick my ass..wtf...I bet you they'll think twice before bring food or eating in aa uber car...

But you see, the kids were playing you. And in a big sense they won. The probably didn't have to pay. They have a great "horrible,scary, uber driver tale to tell at school. And they have an increased sense of entitlement just for being alive.

Last edited:

iheartuber

They were 100% in violation of the rules of uber pax but then YOU violated the rules of uber driver by yelling at them.

Don't give them a reason to report you. Stay calm, always.

richyrich567

so I say mother fer and I get criticize...if that guy even showed aggression and came at me..i would have knocked him the fk out...

J_The_Driver

Disappointed in the ending to the story, was hoping you at least stabbed them.

A few uber stabbings per month, and all this entitled pax will stop being @@@@s.

Last thread had pax kicking his shoes off amd putting his feet on the dash on a pool trip.