Anyone get their deposit back from Enterprise rental?

mrwy

Call them up. My situation may be different but the payments are like a week behind or sonething. Don't remember everything.

Genini-Contractor

It's fuzzy but I think I called and they said it was applied to my last week of rental or something

It takes 30 days to get a refund from Enterprise. The Oakland phone numbers wont help, so I called up Ms. Evans phone number. She only responds via email Monday and Friday.

mrwy

It takes 30 days to get a refund from Enterprise. The Oakland phone numbers wont help, so I called up Ms. Evans phone number. She only responds via email Monday and Friday.

If you have it figured out that's cool what I was trying to say was that they are behind in charging you / Uber.

Like you weren't charged until the second week that you had the car because of a delay on uber side. It was like that for me any anyways. I looked at my statements and it was accurate at that time. The first week I drove the Enterprise car the Enterprise fee was not taken off.

Genini-Contractor

Call them up. My situation may be different but the payments are like a week behind or sonething. Don't remember everything.

The payments are a week behind to Enterprise
If you have it figured out that's cool what I was trying to say was that they are behind in charging you / Uber.

Like you weren't charged until the second week that you had the car because of a delay on uber side. It was like that for me any anyways. I looked at my statements and it was accurate at that time. The first week I drove the Enterprise car the Enterprise fee was not taken off.

I understood what you meant. Thanks.