Anyone get a ride with somebody just wanting to talk

WeDreams

Last week with uber
1. Frisco..guy just wanted to chat with somebody. It was awkward and all he talk about was his wife and how much she nag at him. Gave me $60 cash for around the block and back home.

2. Keep private location. I pick up lady that had a baby girl and it wasn't going to live much longer. She had a break down and just wanted to talk around a few blocks and back home. I hope she finds peace and finds clarity in her situation.

tohunt4me

Last week with uber
1. Frisco..guy just wanted to chat with somebody. It was awkward and all he talk about was his wife and how much she nag at him. Gave me $60 cash for around the block and back home.

2. Keep private location. I pick up lady that had a baby girl and it wasn't going to live much longer. She had a break down and just wanted to talk around a few blocks and back home. I hope she finds peace and finds clarity in her situation.
Shhhhh . . . uber will launch shrinks to go.
You will be out of $60.00.

It may be
That some people
Wish to vent to a human
That they Know they will never see again.

What you describe is common to bartenders and hookers.
We are just cheaper and less addictive.

Get a priest collar shirt and mail order certification and you can be on your way to uber weddings and confessionals !
$29.99 plus $3.99 shipping and handling.

Bless you my child.
Go in peace.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-14-02-11-53.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-14-02-11-53.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 58

Cary Grant

I've had several pax that wanted to talk, talk, talk. Long after we arrive, they keep talking. I just keep the app going until they exit my car.

This is when I love, love, LOVE getting stacked requests. "Hey, looks like I have another passenger to pick up, so I gotta run!"

Whew!