Anyone from Phoenix area willing to take couples hours off

Velos1

To send Uber a Message who is in control, because they are thinking they are doing a favor to us and they can treat us like ?. NO PAIN NO GAME.

Velos1

I don't think it would carry that message across LOL
Have see taxi driver in some states they got together in protest to Uber. They got more courage than Uber Driver. We probably gonna lost $ 30or40 depends on your are, but Uber will lost a couple thousand $. That hurts

Taksomotor

Have see taxi driver in some states they got together in protest to Uber. They got more courage than Uber Driver. We probably gonna lost $ 30or40 depends on your are, but Uber will lost a couple thousand $. That hurts
- We are in competition to taxi drivers, we are not partners.
- No, it doesn't. It doesnt hurt Uber at the least! They won't even notice it. It would be like a moscito bite to an elephant.

FLKeys

Need to post this in the Phoenix area board for more participation. Also need to contact local media with a planned upcoming strike date to also help get the word out since this board only reaches a small fraction of drivers.
Face Book, Twitter, Instagram. Use everything you can to reach as many people as you can, maybe post big signs at the airport staging area. Point is if you can't reach the majority of the drivers it will be pointless.
Post automatically merged:

Yet another new member, and probably a new driver, who want to organize.

Nothing wrong with that is they are using every avenue available to get the message out.

25rides7daysaweek

I'm brave like you my friend! You are our new leader. Just blaze the trail many will follow!!!