Anyone else use this picture taking app....?

jmc55

I'm new to this site and to Uber in general but a friend told me about a photo taking app called Trupic. I've used it a few times now and made about $9 for each "project". The basic idea seems to be that some businesses want pictures of their properties. I did a couple projects for Wendy's and had to take a few pictures of the lighting out front. The app is super easy to use and it's perfect while I'm in between trips for Uber. They use paypal and I got my money in about 24 hours. It seems like this could really take off... Has anyone used it?

jmc55

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I noticed the same thing, after all the projects got eaten up it was several days before more work was available. I guess they must be a new company so they might not have a lot of business yet. I'm going to hang onto it and see where it goes.

jmc55

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
looks like there is a lot of work in the DC Baltimore area, I'd really like to get anyone's feedback if you guys get it to work.

surya kumar

You can try with another app developers or contact free app developers through online. The one you have not working So go for some reputed one.