Anyone else NOT get the IPO/appreciation Bonus yet?

16k rides nothing here yet. Yes drove between Jan 1st and april.

Seems like most drivers got Emails and notifications in App already, but anyone else not yet get the "good-ish" news yet?

I know with uber sometime things are delayed, but also knowing uber they will screw you over anytime!

KnowFear415

Seems like most drivers got Emails and notifications in App already, but anyone else not yet get the "good-ish" news yet?

I know with uber sometime things are delayed, but also knowing uber they will screw you over anytime!
You mentioned earlier about your high acceptance & cancellation rate. That would place your account in not good standing if it's above a certain percentage along with the driver's rating will also effect acct standing. You should go to the greenlight hub to inquire about your acct & why you're getting left out. Then come back and tell us. Inquiring minds want to know.

Anonymous1225

12k rides haven’t received anything neither

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You mentioned earlier about your high acceptance & cancellation rate. That would place your account in not good standing if it's above a certain percentage along with the driver's rating will also effect acct standing. You should go to the greenlight hub to inquire about your acct & why you're getting left out. Then come back and tell us. Inquiring minds want to know.
I think you are getting me mixed up with someone else. I Don't believe i ever commented about that... How do you check acceptance rate anyways? I've always had 4.94 - 4.97 rating

Lissetti

Rebel Honey Badger
Article Manager
Naw.....there's drivers in Seattle where I live who are posting about their offers they got and they pride themselves on being the kings and queens of cancels. Just give it some time. I haven't got my email yet either and I'm a Platinum Pro driver with over 5000 rides.

mikeslemonade

It’s also hard to reach that threshold. I cancel a lot like a good 30% or more average. Got the bonus $500.

I cancel especially when there’s surging and I want to cherry pick the correct ride. I may cancel up to 5-10 rides right then.

IMMA DRIVER

I'm in the Rhode Island market and just received my notification in app. It says we'll receive by April 27th if that helps. Not sure if they're rolling all out together or not.

nurburgringsf

Email also says "good standing". If you got into a lot of incidences (reports, temporary de-activations while they investigate, etc...) that would probably put you in bad standing.

NorCalPhil

I haven't gotten a notification. I really don't care about the $100. Works out to less than the optional insurance rate I didn't opt into. Used to see quest bonuses larger than that for 20 rides. Probably give it to someone who could use it.