Anyone else not get guaranteed $/hr this week?

I'm a 20℅ commission, 4.7 driver with 1k+ rides. Been driving the guarantee's (36/hr Monday, $30 drunks, $26 commute and all day Sunday) for probably 2 months+?

Today all I got notice for is a 1.5x surge minimum for Monday rush only, no guarantee's, and no other periods.

I was so happy and settled into working guarantees and their comforting predictable earnings.

UberwhoIaM

I'm a 20℅ commission, 4.7 driver with 1k+ rides. Been driving the guarantee's (36/hr Monday, $30 drunks, $26 commute and all day Sunday) for probably 2 months+?

Today all I got notice for is a 1.5x surge minimum for Monday rush only, no guarantee's, and no other periods.

I was so happy and settled into working guarantees and their comforting predictable earnings.
What county you normally work in?

XUBERX

The only guarantees I've been getting was the $200 extra a week if i did 40 rides from hudson county, but with the fine print of 90% acceptance rate i never get them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So I didn't work the crappy 1.5x Monday period offer and they sent me the same guarantees I'm used to ~10am.

Maximus why? Are those guarantee's less or more than you reliably make per hr working 3-6hr long "shifts"?