1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Anyone else having trouble rating passengers low on the new Uber app?

Discussion in 'New York City' started by Suave, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Suave

Suave

I tried to 1 Star a few folks last night and report with tags like other and attitude but the app doesn’t seem to like it when I rate Uber passengers anything below 5 stars.

I see that once I hit 1 Star and hit the tags, it doesn’t seem to do anything. And instead of the complete rating rider button being a slider, it now seems to be a one touch button

Anyone else having this issue? I’m on Android if that matters.

2. Kodyhead

Kodyhead

Driving:
    UberSUV
    The flags dont light up or change colors

And I dont think you slide you just hold down the button to move on back to the home screen.

They listened to drivers and this is what we wanted lol

Roadmasta likes this.
  3. FuberNYC

FuberNYC

This new app is just the tip of the iceberg, be prepared for more changes to the apps to make it impossible to drive for these companies

4. It’s happen to me last month I request from pax have 4.9 rating and she was fkn bad like tell me every corner where to turn I told her I got it she still saying she want to make sure and I asked her if she is first time she said no she is usejg the account for almost 6 months so I said woowo 4.9 damm after she getfu my car I try to rate her 1 start could not cuz after the trip end it’s show 5 stars already so u have to make it 1 star but it did not let me make it one star it’s like freezing so I end up close the app with 5 stars I think she is Uber **** lol somehow I think everyone try to rate her but it’s does not work

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
  5. Kodyhead

Kodyhead

Driving:
    UberSUV
    I suspect this is why they did this, to be able to add more useless features most drivers didnt ask for

Mohammed nasser likes this.
  6. I'm seeing this too. On Android 8.1 FWIW

7. TDR

TDR

You hitting wrong button !!! Need to worry for money!!! Nothing change if you rate( bad or good)!!!
    You may or may not drive Tlc, as rider always going to have any company ride!!! Think, drive and drive safe!!! Rating is nothing!!! If second time matched( somehow) then do what right!!!

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
  8. TDR

TDR

Rating is nothing. Put all 5 star. Rate less than 5, nothing changes. Riders can understand or guess rating you put. They can play back for you. Never mark with comments. If do 1 star only to avoid future matches. Remember we work for money, rating hell with that!!!

If matched again than you know face, therefore can cancel before she get in car. Problem solve!!! If taking ride than can try to put 1. In any case chances low to get match again. Drive safe!!!

9. Kodyhead

Kodyhead

Driving:
    UberSUV
    If you downrate a rider they wont find out for 7 days

10. Analyst83

Analyst83

Can someone please tell me how to
    “downgrade” every single of these assehole riders..

mavrick likes this.
  11. Kodyhead

Kodyhead

Driving:
    UberSUV
    You rate them 4 or less stars

12. TDR

TDR

Quit ubering

DevilShoez likes this.