Anyone else having an issue with the partner app this morning?

jmpric

The app is not tracking my position at all. It shows me still at home sleeping. I've rebooted iPhone twice. Went to uber site and can't even log in. I just get the ....please wait....... F***ck!!!

KekeLo

The app is not tracking my position at all. It shows me still at home sleeping. I've rebooted iPhone twice. Went to uber site and can't even log in. I just get the ....please wait....... F***ck!!!

My app been messing up for 2 days. tim678 said that he was at home in LB , and the app still had him some where else.

KekeLo

This crap been going on for two days, every since I tried to request my @afrojoe for a ride in the core.

I've sent several emails about my rider and driver app being disabled. One of the reps said they're updating the app. Every time I open my rider app, my driver app screw up. WTMOFO:p

Screenshot_2016-07-12-07-39-56.png

jmpric

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So I contact uber support and I get a response back in about 15 minutes that's titled "RESOLVED", and then goes on to say this "Our team is aware of this issue and we appreciate your patience as we work to resolve it as quickly as we can. "
So how is that resolved FUBER?!?!

Just Another Uber Drive

Maybe if the app focused on getting us to the pax and the pax to their destination we wouldn't have so many issues. But no, it has to play music, track our speed, our braking and acceleration and who knows what else. I know the various third-party software the app uses are solid, so it's how Uber is stringing this stuff together with their own code that's screwing things up.

Adieu

App has been this way sense yesterday. My position is stuck in San Pedro.
Huh

Only my pax app phone does that, and mostly with Lyft

StraightTalk (ATT LTE) on ZTE Zmax2 - tracks well

BoostMobile (Sprint PCS LTE I think?) On LG cheapie --- tracks horribly, takes AGES and multiple attempts to jump map to new location

PS same mess - or rather, even messier - on Lyft

tohunt4me

Maybe if the app focused on getting us to the pax and the pax to their destination we wouldn't have so many issues. But no, it has to play music, track our speed, our braking and acceleration and who knows what else. I know the various third-party software the app uses are solid, so it's how Uber is stringing this stuff together with their own code that's screwing things up.
Big Brother can't hang.

My method for handling " meddlers".
The "Juggler Method".

Keep throwing them balls till they have to drop yours in order to handle their own.

Adieu

The app. Is freezing my phone. Won't load, wtf? Several days now.
1) Reboot.

2) when that fails.... Get at least a 2gig quad core phone, and don't run clutter apps in background

PS quad core 2gig 4G LTE android sorta-unlocked (locked to AT&T -OR- mvno's that resell it): $99, ZTE Zmax2, @walmart packaged in ATT gophone-branded prepaid
starter pack blister

*strong LTE radio, measures within +/- 1-2db of newest Samsung flagships on expensive contracts
*memory card support
*gorilla glass & built like a brick outhouse *dropped on concrete and asphalt dozens of times, no issue, not even a screen scratch
*little preinstalled clutter
*crisp bright 5.5" 720p screen
*strong GPS
*hardware buttons for Lyft drivers (wink wink)

-WiFi hotspot disabled on non-gophone plans, costs money on gophone, no hack out yet as last I checked
-no known rooting procedure
-low volume, only use able on speakerphone (then again, I am kinda hard of hearing)
-touch less precise than flagships, hence my awful spelling on here

Last edited: