Anyone else have glitched rider feedback?

Null

I went from one reported attitude in last 500 trips to this.

I've never seen a dangerous driving report before nor late arrival, etc.

None of these are in my weekly reports.

Screenshot_20160725-150432.jpg

Last edited:

drexl_s

I hope it is a glitch! I just posted that Uber is out to get me, I got more reports of issues than four star reviews. How's that possible. Same boat as you, it all showed up overnight with ton of issues; more issues than reviews...so go figure.

DriverX

went from 1 to 16 overnight, then it went back to 1 now its back to 16
They auto generate a few so they have grounds to deactivate regardless of how awesome your rating is. :eek:

I got no reports so far this week, I think its generated on a weekly basis so either you had a really bad week or somethings wrong. Give it some time to auto correct before going ballistic.

DaisyDriver

Yes - the same thing happened to me today. My rating was 4.9, with 2 flags for attitude after 500 trips.

Now, approaching 1000, my rating is 4.87 with flags ranging from cleanliness to navigation, arriving late and dangerous driving. These all appeared today. WTF.

I have a monthly pass at the carwash. I start every shift with a clean car and a full tank of gas. In 25 years of driving I have had one moving violation and no accidents. I am not a "dangerous driver". I don't run red lights, speed or drive like a maniac in any way. I have had some close calls with other drivers while on a trip. But the riders acknowledged it was not my fault. IE: car coming at me head on going the wrong way on a one way street.

With 15 new flags today, I expected to see my rating tank. It only dropped from 4.9 to 4.87 after all those flags? Just does not add up.

I have also learned not to pick up anyone with an attitude. Most of my passengers were pleasant or quiet last week. I did not drive for 2 weeks prior to last week. I truly believe this is some sort of glitch.

dnlbaboof

looks like they are asking pax who rate less than 4 stars why now and those count as reports i think not sure, but sadly these reports might be real, but im hoping its a glitch, everyone in that thread is getting a massive increase in reports

dnlbaboof

Yes - the same thing happened to me today. My rating was 4.9, with 2 flags for attitude after 500 trips.

Now, approaching 1000, my rating is 4.87 with flags ranging from cleanliness to navigation, arriving late and dangerous driving. These all appeared today. WTF.

I have a monthly pass at the carwash. I start every shift with a clean car and a full tank of gas. In 25 years of driving I have had one moving violation and no accidents. I am not a "dangerous driver". I don't run red lights, speed or drive like a maniac in any way. I have had some close calls with other drivers while on a trip. But the riders acknowledged it was not my fault. IE: car coming at me head on going the wrong way on a one way street.

With 15 new flags today, I expected to see my rating tank. It only dropped from 4.9 to 4.87 after all those flags? Just does not add up.

I have also learned not to pick up anyone with an attitude. Most of my passengers were pleasant or quiet last week. I did not drive for 2 weeks prior to last week. I truly believe this is some sort of glitch.
same here one report to more than a dozen.........

looks like they are asking pax why they rated what they rated now, setting up a perfect situation for them to fire thousands of drivers

Poolepit

Took an uber recently. Rated drivers 5 stars. It had something along the lines of "what went well" can't remember exact wording. But had some of these categories as options. Never seen these options before but made it sound like you should press them if driver excelled in these categories.

dnlbaboof

we are screwed every trip rated less than a 5 star is the equivelent of a report now, too much stress with this job might just take a few days off

DaisyDriver

They are still recruiting drivers like crazy in my saturated market. This month, in addition to $400 bonus, they are offering to match your earnings dollar for dollar.

I was picked up a couple weeks ago by the worst driver I have ever seen. She drove like a maniac and I was truly concerned for my safety. Her car was a mess, there was puke on the door and she had a 4.2 driver rating. Seems there are plenty of horrible drivers out there who are ripe for deactivation.

Why would they try to deactivate the good ones with erroneous flags?

dnlbaboof

they dont want to but with now so many reports they might, think their intentions were good in wanting drivers to know why the rider rated less the 5 , but like they say be careful what you wish for you might just get it

iDrive85

When passenger rated you 5 stars , the app will ask
" what went WELL"....... The passenger makes all the options because everything went well.
Its a dumb tech company....

Last edited by a moderator:

DaisyDriver

I am not worried about deactivation one bit after being picked up by a maniac driving 4.2. I am grateful to be alive and knowing someone THAT bad is still driving really put my mind at ease.