Anyone else handing out ice cream next Friday?

Ignoranamous

Got a call from Uber this afternoon to confirm my participation in "Uber Ice Cream" next Friday. $40/hr. 11-3, and they're paying $260 total to show up early to get the set-up with the cooler.

Anyone else?
Hell no. They called me about it and after they explained how it worked I told them "no thanks I'm not interested in doing that." Guy was like "Really? Are you sure?" Yeah buddy, I'm sure.

UberinSantaCruz

I signed up to do it in Southbay, might as well, I didn't even ask for any further explanation, just needed motivation to drive, ha.

UberinSantaCruz

I assume I will be going to the Pier also to get set up. She offered me SF, southbay, or eastbay, and I'm closest to Eastbay. Also, I don't know sf well at all, so driving there is quite the task, ha.

Milpitasuberguy

Hell no. They called me about it and after they explained how it worked I told them "no thanks I'm not interested in doing that." Guy was like "Really? Are you sure?" Yeah buddy, I'm sure.
LOL. my words exactly when a read this "Oh Hell No". Yeah a real great idea have PAX leave their garbage in the backseat of my car and end up needing to have the seats shampooed no thank you