Uber Drivers Forum banner

Anyone else get switched to boost instead of hourly next week?

1K views 29 replies 17 participants last post by  UberSaur 
#1 ·
It seems they have switched me from hourly to boost. I was wondering if they did it to everyone or just me? If it is everyone then i see the surge being huge, one good thing i dont have to accept anymore pool trips

#11 ·
On the plus side, no more pool and no more low rated pax. My acceptance rate is going to go from 85% to 50%.

Not worrying about number of hours online also means I can fit in a ride here and there while working my other gigs.

There are pluses and minuses to everything. Will have to figure out how to make boost work for me.
UberStool passengers will feel it immediately. No more need for minimum acceptance rate from drivers like you.

#14 ·
Welcome to boost.

BTW. Uber reduced the hours and rates again
No shit. These blow. These are for Platinum Boost this week. If this is Platinum I cringe thinking of what Bronze or Silver are.

Is Monday morning rush hour that much busier that they need extra incentives? I never drive mornings so I don't know, just curious.

Font Rectangle Material property Screenshot Electronic device
Rectangle Font Technology Screenshot Number

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.