Anyone else get switched to boost instead of hourly next week?

spdtalentthrill9

It seems they have switched me from hourly to boost. I was wondering if they did it to everyone or just me? If it is everyone then i see the surge being huge, one good thing i dont have to accept anymore pool trips

novadrivergal

Me, too. Been hourly for months but I am switched boost to Aug. 1. I'm not thrilled, having learned how to game the hourly effectively. I also don't see driving enough trips to make gold.

spdtalentthrill9

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yea they bumped my trips from 45 for platnium to 95 ive never done 95 trips and this is my only job. Ive been thinking about driving in baltimore more and more since both cities are the same distance from home

sadom4292

I got switched too from hourly to boost smh I like hourly better less trips less gas less miles in your car less WEAR! I wonder if I can email them if it's possible to keep me in hourly lol

novadrivergal

On the plus side, no more pool and no more low rated pax. My acceptance rate is going to go from 85% to 50%.

Not worrying about number of hours online also means I can fit in a ride here and there while working my other gigs.

There are pluses and minuses to everything. Will have to figure out how to make boost work for me.

nutzareus

On the plus side, no more pool and no more low rated pax. My acceptance rate is going to go from 85% to 50%.

Not worrying about number of hours online also means I can fit in a ride here and there while working my other gigs.

There are pluses and minuses to everything. Will have to figure out how to make boost work for me.
UberStool passengers will feel it immediately. No more need for minimum acceptance rate from drivers like you.

New2This

Welcome to boost.

BTW. Uber reduced the hours and rates again
No shit. These blow. These are for Platinum Boost this week. If this is Platinum I cringe thinking of what Bronze or Silver are.

Is Monday morning rush hour that much busier that they need extra incentives? I never drive mornings so I don't know, just curious.

Screenshot_2016-07-24-20-04-27.png
Screenshot_2016-07-24-20-04-38.png

Bart McCoy

so many pool request come in though
declining pools may get you few rides
I don't think anybody on platinum refuses all pool rides. I don't think theres enough reg pings to hit 95
plus don't forget if you do 1 pool trip with 4 diff pax, that counts as 4 rides towards your trip total. Very important for gold and up drivers

vance1167

so many pool request come in though
declining pools may get you few rides
I don't think anybody on platinum refuses all pool rides. I don't think theres enough reg pings to hit 95
plus don't forget if you do 1 pool trip with 4 diff pax, that counts as 4 rides towards your trip total. Very important for gold and up drivers
Im on platinum and deny all pool requests.

TahoeAl

If uber has moved a bunch of drivers from hourly to boost, then there may be fewer pings to go around, 95 trips is hard if you only have afternoons available

Last edited: