Anyone else get a phone call from Lyft (Seattle) today?

RicoTasso

I'd like you to pull over and cancel the ride you are on. Have you done that? Good. Now I'm calling you to let you know that you are such a good driver, that Lyft has decided to reward you with a $500 dollar bonus. So I just need to get your email and password for confirmation.

jetcityx

Lol. Poor Lyft's earnings report wasn't so good today, you'll make more money shorting their stock than driving for them.smh

K-pax

Lol. Poor Lyft's earnings report wasn't so good today, you'll make more money shorting their stock than driving for them.smh

Lyft investors are making more money by having a lower stock price, because you can buy more stock with the same investment. That will be their next communication with investors.

Old dog, no new tricks. :wink:
Post automatically merged:

Did it have to do with the "strike" tomorrow?

I noticed a HUUUUUGE over saturation of drivers yesterday. I wonder if that’s why (trying to make extra before not working today). Anyone out today? Is it no change? Are people actually striking?

Fozzie

I noticed a HUUUUUGE over saturation of drivers yesterday. I wonder if that’s why (trying to make extra before not working today). Anyone out today? Is it no change? Are people actually striking?
Oversaturation like this... 4:20a Tuesday in Edmonds/Mountlake Terrace? LOL

I opened the passenger app, saw that, then turned off my phone and crawled back into bed.

K-pax

It's strange seeing zero uber/lyft cars on the road. It's like we went back in time.

Nice. :smiles:
Post automatically merged:

Oversaturation like this... 4:20a Tuesday in Edmonds/Mountlake Terrace? LOL

I opened the passenger app, saw that, then turned off my phone and crawled back into bed.
View attachment 318481

Yesterday was the most overrated day I’ve seen in a long time. I assume maybe people stocking up for not working today?