Anyone else experiencing DD app crash?

JDoey

i open the app, it signs me in, it goes black and crashes.

It's on in the background processes, double tap home button, can see it on, select the tab it crashes again.

Gotta shift starting 1 minute ago. I just scheduled it this morning.

PrestonT

I haven't had this happen exactly.

What happens to me is that the screen looks like it is waiting for an order, but it is stuck. I have to go off the Dash screen (either by clicking the menu button on the top right, then cancelling out of the menu or by going back to the main screen and returning to Dash) in order to refresh it.....it won't any pings while in this stuck state, and I've become accustomed to refreshing it every couple minutes when not on a delivery. The other thing that happens but quite rarely is that it tells me out of the blue that I've missed a Dash opportunity after I have received no ping.

You should probably uninstall and reinstall your app.

JDoey

I haven't had this happen exactly.

What happens to me is that the screen looks like it is waiting for an order, but it is stuck. I have to go off the Dash screen (either by clicking the menu button on the top right, then cancelling out of the menu or by going back to the main screen and returning to Dash) in order to refresh it.....it won't any pings while in this stuck state, and I've become accustomed to refreshing it every couple minutes when not on a delivery. The other thing that happens but quite rarely is that it tells me out of the blue that I've missed a Dash opportunity after I have received no ping.

You should probably uninstall and reinstall your app.
Yea I've tried everything.

Including deleting the app and reinstalling it.

What ended up working is, I signed into my account on another device.

Then, it worked on that iPhone 7 then when I signed in on my iPhone 6s it reset.