• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Anyone driving RI/Providence for Halloween

smoran26

I'm plotting the shifts I'll work for Halloween and planning the locations I'll hit. Obviously there will be some party goers in Providence tonight. Wondering if there will be any surge?

Anyone have the latest on weather tomorrow and thoughts on how it might impact demand/drivers on the road? Between the Patriots game and weather, I might take tomorrow off - just haven't decided.

My options are staying local and stalking some bars I know have Halloween parties or trying to find gold in Providence.

Who is driving?

Mendez84

i was driving last night till midnight and it was really crazy , surge and prime time everywhere , even the airport was at 3.3x , and when i left was surge in all Providence , Warwick and Eastside/Barrigton , i but i was really tired to keep driving so i left , i bet drivers that were out there till 3am made over 200 easy

smoran26

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i was driving last night till midnight and it was really crazy , surge and prime time everywhere , even the airport was at 3.3x , and when i left was surge in all Providence , Warwick and Eastside/Barrigton , i but i was really tired to keep driving so i left , i bet drivers that were out there till 3am made over 200 easy
There was a lot of surge all around last night for sure. I saw solid surge in Worcester, but wasn't driving up that far. I preferred staying close and just did some Woonsocket in town drops so I wasn't putting a lot of miles on. Basically I picked up a decent amount of money and went no further than 8 miles from home. (family issues are keeping me in tighter loops to the house right now).

smoran26

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
A lot of surge this weekend everywhere. Everyone should have banked this weekend
Agreed. for family reasons I stayed real close to home, but caught surge in Woonsocket and Lincoln. Didn't even have to venture to Providence. Considering how few miles I drove I'm happy with the weekend.