Anyone drive Lyft this past week?

chevelle454

This was a first for me. Zero rides for Lyft .The few times I had it on during the week I had to cancel or have the pax cancel because they were to far away.Couldnt turn it on during the shore guarantee . Lyft had better step it up down here because the 25% prime they offered wasn't enough at least down the shore.I like being able to drive both platforms hoping they can get there mojo on down here .

NJWanderer

This was a first for me. Zero rides for Lyft .The few times I had it on during the week I had to cancel or have the pax cancel because they were to far away.Couldnt turn it on during the shore guarantee . Lyft had better step it up down here because the 25% prime they offered wasn't enough at least down the shore.I like being able to drive both platforms hoping they can get there mojo on down here .
Yes. Evening hours(no nights) in the north. Tue-Sun - 23 rides. Looks like folks around here tend to use Lyft on BAU days. Pretty empty today, at least so far.

chevelle454

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Going on 2 weeks now with no rides on Lyft Took 2 pings below the point all half hour away.but still running both aps I would expect to take some hits from pax checking both aps . It's unusual for Lyft to be this slow in the shore area.south of seaside to asbury . Usually end the night before the puke hours 1am if I'm out . Wonder if anyone else noticing this?

Uber00

Going on 2 weeks now with no rides on Lyft Took 2 pings below the point all half hour away.but still running both aps I would expect to take some hits from pax checking both aps . It's unusual for Lyft to be this slow in the shore area.south of seaside to asbury . Usually end the night before the puke hours 1am if I'm out . Wonder if anyone else noticing this?
Lyft is dead up north in Bergen county as well. It's like a ghost town. I keep lyft app on sometimes just for kicks and like two hours or so later I'll maybe get a request. I suppose now that surge is non existent people go for the cheaper platform which is Uber.

Attachments

Last edited:

JoeJoseph

I get like 4 a day after working for 6 hours, Lyft is dead and slow. I need another company to come around and get more business going.