Anyone drive Lyft LUX / LUX SUV?

PlatinumRSS

Anyone doing Lyft LUX/LUX SUV 8pm - 6am? OR even in the day? Please let me know your stats with that. Thank you.

IMG_7462.PNG

UberDez

I've had premier on both my cars for about 2 weeks now granted I don't work much but I haven't gotten one premier ping . Kinda think Lyft needs to do some marketing of these higher tier rides maybe do a day where premier rides are the same price as regular rides to good customers and maybe 50% off Lux ride coupons to frequent riders , or maybe even free LUX upgrade to pax that get 5 5star ratings in a row . I don't know something to explain these tiers to people .

So this morning I got a select ride to DIA from downtown and then a select rematch the next door up I pull up and there's an older couple with some suit cases and 1 kid all of a sudden 2 more teenagers come out with even more luggage. They had ordered a Select for 5 people plus 6 weeks worth of Maui Vacation packing . I was able to squeeze everyone in and told the father that he had ordered a select and next time he should order an XL . He replied to me saying he thought Select was the bigger cars . I get so many people asking me what's the different tiers , especially when I pick up X rides and they ask me how I make money doing X rides when I reply I normally only do Select and XL their reply is always "what's select?" and then a after explaing a blank look on their faces of confusion. Conclusion the general public is DUMB AS ROCKS , Uber and Lyft need to explain it better and maybe while they're at it getting rid of certain cars off the Select and Premier lists . Don't get me wrong I like the my 3 Series qualifies even though I rarely drive it but a 3 series , C C Class and A4 are all too small for Select/ Premier .

PlatinumRSS

I've had premier on both my cars for about 2 weeks now granted I don't work much but I haven't gotten one premier ping . Kinda think Lyft needs to do some marketing of these higher tier rides maybe do a day where premier rides are the same price as regular rides to good customers and maybe 50% off Lux ride coupons to frequent riders , or maybe even free LUX upgrade to pax that get 5 5star ratings in a row . I don't know something to explain these tiers to people .

So this morning I got a select ride to DIA from downtown and then a select rematch the next door up I pull up and there's an older couple with some suit cases and 1 kid all of a sudden 2 more teenagers come out with even more luggage. They had ordered a Select for 5 people plus 6 weeks worth of Maui Vacation packing . I was able to squeeze everyone in and told the father that he had ordered a select and next time he should order an XL . He replied to me saying he thought Select was the bigger cars . I get so many people asking me what's the different tiers , especially when I pick up X rides and they ask me how I make money doing X rides when I reply I normally only do Select and XL their reply is always "what's select?" and then a after explaing a blank look on their faces of confusion. Conclusion the general public is DUMB AS ROCKS , Uber and Lyft need to explain it better and maybe while they're at it getting rid of certain cars off the Select and Premier lists . Don't get me wrong I like the my 3 Series qualifies even though I rarely drive it but a 3 series , C C Class and A4 are all too small for Select/ Premier .

What type of ride to you use for select/xl ?

KevRyde

Last night I snagged my first LuxSUV ride which was immediately followed by my first Lux ride since I purchased new Lyft Lux/LuxSUV-eligible car last Monday. The LuxSUV ride originated and terminated at Aloft Gateway Park. The ride lasted for close to 90 minutes and was for a single passenger - a 20yo woman who told me her dad was the one who had requested the ride. First we stopped at King Soopers, then back to the hotel, then to Russell's Smokehouse on Larimer to pick up take-out and then back to the hotel. That must be some good bbq!

upload_2017-8-9_6-50-21.png

The regular Lux ride that followed was a short ride. The rider tipped me $5 cash.

upload_2017-8-9_6-52-18.png

Last edited:
Very nice. Let's hope that continues. I have had one lux ride so far in 3 weeks. Guy had to get his Colorado fix and had back to his vide hotel.

KevRyde

I got another LuxSUV last night - this time it was two riders and a bicycle. I don't think the guy realized that he could have just ordered a LyftPlus.

upload_2017-8-16_6-56-14.png

Last edited: