Anyone doing lyft at the lot ?

yucklyftline

The tnc lot? Sure. But expect to see the queue in the 60s or 70s on a weekday. I once saw 84 and abruptly hit a uturn. Wait times can average between 30-90 minutes.

And don't pick up from a company called "Way Dot Com". They'll inevitably take you to San bruno/south city/millbrae, it's a parking service where people park their car in a residential driveway and the company calls lyft to transport to/from the airport. I 1* so I never have the pleasure again, partly because the company will not tip on behalf of the rider

manuella

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for the tip ! The 3 mile trips from airport are the most annoying, i will stick with uber at the lot
The tnc lot? Sure. But expect to see the queue in the 60s or 70s on a weekday. I once saw 84 and abruptly hit a uturn. Wait times can average between 30-90 minutes.

And don't pick up from a company called "Way Dot Com". They'll inevitably take you to San bruno/south city/millbrae, it's a parking service where people park their car in a residential driveway and the company calls lyft to transport to/from the airport. I 1* so I never have the pleasure again, partly because the company will not tip on behalf of the rider