Anyone doing comfort rides ?

islanddriver

Anyone doing comfort rides. If so have you found that you've increased on income or increase rides since it began I'm considering buying another car and just wondering if I should look for something that I could do comfort rides in rather than just plain X.

Ironman8721

To be honest my friend most drivers who were driving Uber for sometime have already given-up or some are in the process of giving up...that’s why no one replied to your post and that’s why you don’t see much activity on this forum anymore...Uber will never stop hiring more and more drivers because they know once you drive for sometime and starting understand their business model you will give up...they will get 21yr olds who would be happy to make$10 to $15 an hour and destroy their car and health for Uber...now back to your question I bought 35k car and get comfort rides very rarely if I would have a time machine I would go back in time and buy a 5k cheap car to drive for Uber...DONOT get into the same trap as my cousin who got $60,000 car loan for suburban last year thinking he will make more money by doing black and suv in NYC and now Uber lock him out all week only giving him 15 hours a week and he is in the process of filing Bankruptcy

islanddriver

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
To be honest my friend most drivers who were driving Uber for sometime have already given-up or some are in the process of giving up...that’s why no one replied to your post and that’s why you don’t see much activity on this forum anymore...Uber will never stop hiring more and more drivers because they know once you drive for sometime and starting understand their business model you will give up...they will get 21yr olds who would be happy to make$10 to $15 an hour and destroy their car and health for Uber...now back to your question I bought 35k car and get comfort rides very rarely if I would have a time machine I would go back in time and buy a 5k cheap car to drive for Uber...DONOT get into the same trap as my cousin who got $60,000 car loan for suburban last year thinking he will make more money by doing black and suv in NYC and now Uber lock him out all week only giving him 15 hours a week and he is in the process of filing Bankruptcy
No wouldn't buy a $30000 car for Uber was just wondering if X was slow cause people moved to comfort ?

Chris58310

Been driving full time for 2 years now. Just about to quit. Long Island travels will be sorry when it goes back to the local taxi’s with no back round checks, for 5x more and always late in a old crown Vic that smells like puke. Do Not Buy a expensive vehicle for this.