• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Anyone did their medical checkup under Uber in last week of July?

The Happy One

Hi there,

Anyone out there that did their medical checkup under Uber around the last week of July?

I did mine then and am still waiting for an update from LTA. Understand there is a surge in request hence the slow process. But anyone has any updates how long do we have to wait?

Cheers

The Happy One

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi there,

Anyone out there that did their medical checkup under Uber around the last week of July?

I did mine then and am still waiting for an update from LTA. Understand there is a surge in request hence the slow process. But anyone has any updates how long do we have to wait? Appreciate any advise :smiles:

Cheers

UnG

why wait from lta, has uber cfm that they hv submitted to lta? uber should know if your med checkup has any issue...

The Happy One

Hi! Yes Uber has confirmed that they have submitted to LTA. And I called Uber to checked, they mention I will have to check with LTA directly to check on the process if the medical checkup has been approved. Because only once it has been approved then will I be able to register for STA.

What I know is the waiting time can be from 2 - 8 weeks.

UnG

Arisnet, where is the link that allows u to check LTA status online again?

The Happy One

Onemotoring website allows you to check. But that is only for those who have registered before 30 June 2017.

Prodriver1982

Hi! Yes Uber has confirmed that they have submitted to LTA. And I called Uber to checked, they mention I will have to check with LTA directly to check on the process if the medical checkup has been approved. Because only once it has been approved then will I be able to register for STA.

What I know is the waiting time can be from 2 - 8 weeks.
U got to wait for Uber even though u got the LTA letter

The Happy One

Haven got the letter from LTA too. I just did my medical checkup under Uber in July. Now just waiting and just wondering how long will it take before anyone gets back to me :/