Anyone’s market stopped Services?

Alltel77

My roommate works out of state , he had to reschedule his flight this morning to this afternoon due to the curfew none of the cabs or ubers were available. When I sign into the app all it says is Uber is urging riders to only request essential rides . It was VERY busy today and tonight on both UE and DD but I signed out at 8:45pm curfew starts at 9pm BUT DD allows you to work past curfew not sure if UE does here.

kingcorey321

Detroit Mi . everything is totally shut down . Zero dd gh ue lyft ubers . Every service is offline . If you walk outside you will be arrested .
Again this is in parts of detroit that actually have police lol . So in the rest of detroit 90 percent of it you can go out do anything you want to do . Just like this movie .
Yes i would go out on purge night its normal here lol .

Alltel77

Ok so update , both UE and DD will not allow me to order in my market after 9pm. Doordash still shows busy in some zones but the curfew is for the entire county so not sure what's up with that. I can still log into Uber as a driver I just won't get pings.

NotYetADriver

Ok so update , both UE and DD will not allow me to order in my market after 9pm. Doordash still shows busy in some zones but the curfew is for the entire county so not sure what's up with that. I can still log into Uber as a driver I just won't get pings.
Uber EATS
Does the app refuse to allow you to enter a delivery time?
That's what's happening on my app