anybody know of lawsuits happening in south florida ?

TravisNJ

Then do something else. This is capitalism at work, friend. Too many immigrants are willing to donate their cars to Uber for very little or no return. Why should they change a profitable model on the back of drivers when there are more lining up to get taken.

ChortlingCrison

Then do something else. This is capitalism at work, friend. Too many immigrants are willing to donate their cars to Uber for very little or no return. Why should they change a profitable model on the back of drivers when there are more lining up to get taken.
Another typical uberite. Capitalism and exploitation are two different things.

TravisNJ

I agree with both of your sentiments. I also agree that this is exploitation. But the problem is that the people who pass the laws are the same people that profit off of contributions from these types of companies that trade lives for profits. My issue is as much as with the immigrants that don't care or have the ability to figure out that this is a losing proposition and fail to band together to take a stand against Uber like drivers have done in other markets (which don't have the same type of driver that we do).

Tonytee

LOL welcome to Uber. Uber On. I'm so amazed on how long it's taking people to realize how screwed up driving for Uber really is. Lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I agree with both of your sentiments. I also agree that this is exploitation. But the problem is that the people who pass the laws are the same people that profit off of contributions from these types of companies that trade lives for profits. My issue is as much as with the immigrants that don't care or have the ability to figure out that this is a losing proposition and fail to band together to take a stand against Uber like drivers have done in other markets (which don't have the same type of driver that we do).
What can we do write letters to the commissioner or governor it's ridiculous how these people get away with this