Anybody "Juicing Limes"

Buck-a-mile

Uber Scooters hasn't made it's way to my area yet. Lime and Bird are here "IN FORCE" though. Those damn scooters are EVERYWHERE around here.

Been reading about what ti takes to pickup/charge/dropoff those little scooters. I make a route through the center of the city twice a day anyway with my normal commute. Wondering if there isn't some cash to be made by picking up, charging overnight, then dropping off those scooters each day.

Anyone else here doing it? Worthwhile gig?
Charging scooters works for a friend in mission beach. He picks up 20 from his block. Charges them and returns then to the nest downstairs from his apt.

He makes $100. No driving, no hunting yellow and red scooters.

If you live close to nests, than yes, you can make a buck.

Geez y'all need to start thinking like Pauly walnuts or homeless people, they sell motherboards for these things $30, swap it out some black paint it's now your scooter, or a $5 hack saw and some good metal to scrap

The audacity of these criminals just leaving junk all over other people's & public property

These $450 pieces of crap don't last 74 days before they're vandalised, stolen, or break down. People who never go outside shouldn't be coming up with businesses for humans

Buck-a-mile

That guy built a scooter trailer out of wood. But see the base of it the red frame? That's a Harbor Freight trailer I built one out of the same frame, only metal it could hold more scooter 33. And I could charge them in trailer
They only pay for 20 at a time. $5 each. In San Diego Chargers only make $100/day max. It only works if you live on the board walk or a tourist area here. Also the competition are a bunch of toothless scum bags here.