Anybody getting paid double next week?

Retrojka

Has anybody referred 4 or more people to drive, and qualified for uber's double pay next week?

UberIsAllFubared

Its so fricken hard to get people to sign up, then get them to take their car in. I have gotten two people signed in the last three months.

Collect my 5 bills on one, and the other one just signed up.

UberIsAllFubared

LOL, the one guy just did his 75 and didn't hardly do anymore after that. The second guy is gonna be part time at best.

You have never heard me @@@@@ about too many drivers have you? While most of you complain, I get all the rides I want. I get so many damn stacked pings my acceptance rate gets killed.

Retrojka

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have 3 completed, waiting on the fourth to finish up their rides.

Will uber double pay select rates or only X rates?
The fine print doesn't specify. It only says that the offer is for anybody who received the email directly, so I assume all rides count as long as you received the email directly

Optimus Uber

The fine print doesn't specify. It only says that the offer is for anybody who received the email directly, so I assume all rides count as long as you received the email directly
In that case I could go for a double pay week. Let's hope my last one is almost finished. Should be by tomorrow. He's been working on it for a bit but I think he does it part time so it will take a little longer

Need to have the email handy so I can protest once uber has some fine print that they don't want to honor the promotion.

LA Dispatcher

LOL, the one guy just did his 75 and didn't hardly do anymore after that. The second guy is gonna be part time at best.

You have never heard me ***** about too many drivers have you? While most of you complain, I get all the rides I want. I get so many damn stacked pings my acceptance rate gets killed.
Yeah, stacked pings are ridiculous on the weekend. Uber puts the are you sure you want to log off pop up, and I keep getting pinged.:mad: Seems like plenty of demand despite of all the ants. I have been averaging close to 3 completed trips per hour the last couple weeks.

Retrojka

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Al
In that case I could go for a double pay week. Let's hope my last one is almost finished. Should be by tomorrow. He's been working on it for a bit but I think he does it part time so it will take a little longer

Need to have the email handy so I can protest once uber has some fine print that they don't want to honor the promotion.
All they need to do is sign up by this saturday, and complete just one ride by the 20th of this month. If you get 4 people to do that, then uber with give you a check that matches next weeks payout, but uber will not pay you the extra check until the end of this month.

Optimus Uber

Al

All they need to do is sign up by this saturday, and complete just one ride by the 20th of this month. If you get 4 people to do that, then uber with give you a check that matches next weeks payout, but uber will not pay you the extra check until the end of this month.
Cool. I have another one that signed up today.

soulwarrior

The text I keep getting it says on your earnings meaning your pay. Who knows sometimes they screw you and sometimes they screw themselves.
I am pretty sure that earnings is base pay only. Incentives are additional earnings I believe. Time will tell. Even doubling base is 2.0x surge so that is good.