• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Anybody get a piece of the love?

Blumbelgorge

Not to bad Uber wise. Lyft glitched out and I missed a bunch of requests, killed my acceptance rate so no weekly guarantee this week ><. Ticked me off because it was $70 for 5 trips. Still have 15 Uber rides to get the weekend quests. Sitting at the Kroger on 96 waiting for the first ride, if it doesn't pick up soon may head back up to Macon/Atl again. Meh.

DrTeeth

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Man I sat at the McDs at the far end of Watson last night from 9pm-1030 = 0 requests (which was fine cause I was writing a school paper). At 1030 I did a big square driving down Watson, turned rt on Davis, rt on Russell, rt on Houston back to Watson = 0 requests... said F it and drove to Macon and did ok

I'm stuck in Reynolds tonight......my wife is being possessive....lol trying to convince her to go on a cpl rides with me tonight

Blumbelgorge

I've noticed Fri nights in Wr are hit or miss. Sat nights seem to be the busiest nights here. I usually start out doing a loop from my house right off Watson down moody road to 96, then down 96 till 41, then North on 41 till Watson. I usually will wait at either the Kroger on 96 or thee Kroger on Watson, wherever there are less drivers. Seems like everyone likes hanging around Watson, lol.

Man I sat at the McDs at the far end of Watson last night from 9pm-1030 = 0 requests (which was fine cause I was writing a school paper). At 1030 I did a big square driving down Watson, turned rt on Davis, rt on Russell, rt on Houston back to Watson = 0 requests... said F it and drove to Macon and did ok

I'm stuck in Reynolds tonight......my wife is being possessive....lol trying to convince her to go on a cpl rides with me tonight

Lol, I'm trying to get mine to do some driving herself in my other car (and get myself a referral bonus) :p

Attachments