Anybody else notice Uber sends you a certain type of demographic as pax?

Iloveuberyay

Well-Known Member
I've noticed a large percentage of my pax are young females under 30. I would say about 80%. The other 20% are out of town tourists. I think Uber has me labeled as "not a creep". Anybody else notice anything similar?
 

Iloveuberyay

Well-Known Member
No, but I did notice when my rating stays high I get a large amount of 5.00 people. I’m assuming they think I’m nice so they want the “new” PAX to have a good experience. Not with this guy! :o-o::o-o::o-o:
Ive noticed that too. I get alot of premium pick up 5 star riders. Which I dont pick up. My rating is 4.96.
 

Dice Man

Well-Known Member
Passenger type and their destination depepends on the area you drive in.
I start always from my home, I get the same TYPE of passengers.
When I pick people far from my home, I get COMPLETELY different type of passengers.
 

Chocoholic

Well-Known Member
Seems like there's two patterns.
1. Ethnicity is all about the pickup location.
2. There are a LOT of female under 30's that take rideshare because they don't want to own a car, don't care about it, feel safer in rideshare, or maybe it's a gal thing, or some other thing, vs. males that look at having a car and driving themselves as some kind of guy thing, or pride thing, or macho thing. You get the idea.

Having said that, I still get all kinds, but predominantly 20s/30s women seem to be the majority.
 

EphLux

Well-Known Member
Off topic but I had a 4.99 rated passenger today who said she takes Uber regularly. I was like wtf? At end of ride, she gave me a $5 bill and said "and I always tip - in cash".
 

MOJAVE MADMAN

Well-Known Member
I PICKUP UP A GUY IN INGLEWOOD AT 4AM WHILE TRYING TO GET A QUICK RIDE TO FINISH MY RIDE CHALLENGE

SURE ENOUGH ITS A 30 MILE RIDE TO GLENDALE

TO TOP IT OFF HE WAS EATING FRIED CHICKEN AND SMACKING HIS LIPS FOR 30 MINUTES

I JUST CANT GET THE SOUNDS OF THOSE LIPS SMACKIN AND THAT FRIED CHICKEN SMELL OUT OF MY HEAD

HE FELL ASLEEP AND WHEN WE GOT THERE DIDNT KNOW IF IT WAS THE RIGHT PLACE

HAD TO PLUG HIS PHONE IN TO CALL THE GUY HE WAS GOING TO SEE THAT HE HAS NEVER MET BEFORE

THE CHILD LOCK WAS ON AND HE SAID "OOOH LOOKS LIKE YOU WANNA KEEP ME ALL TO YOURSELF"
 

LoveBC

Well-Known Member
What kind of fried chicken?

I PICKUP UP A GUY IN INGLEWOOD AT 4AM WHILE TRYING TO GET A QUICK RIDE TO FINISH MY RIDE CHALLENGE

SURE ENOUGH ITS A 30 MILE RIDE TO GLENDALE

TO TOP IT OFF HE WAS EATING FRIED CHICKEN AND SMACKING HIS LIPS FOR 30 MINUTES

I JUST CANT GET THE SOUNDS OF THOSE LIPS SMACKIN AND THAT FRIED CHICKEN SMELL OUT OF MY HEAD

HE FELL ASLEEP AND WHEN WE GOT THERE DIDNT KNOW IF IT WAS THE RIGHT PLACE

HAD TO PLUG HIS PHONE IN TO CALL THE GUY HE WAS GOING TO SEE THAT HE HAS NEVER MET BEFORE

THE CHILD LOCK WAS ON AND HE SAID "OOOH LOOKS LIKE YOU WANNA KEEP ME ALL TO YOURSELF"
 

adrep1984

Well-Known Member
I PICKUP UP A GUY IN INGLEWOOD AT 4AM WHILE TRYING TO GET A QUICK RIDE TO FINISH MY RIDE CHALLENGE

SURE ENOUGH ITS A 30 MILE RIDE TO GLENDALE

TO TOP IT OFF HE WAS EATING FRIED CHICKEN AND SMACKING HIS LIPS FOR 30 MINUTES

I JUST CANT GET THE SOUNDS OF THOSE LIPS SMACKIN AND THAT FRIED CHICKEN SMELL OUT OF MY HEAD

HE FELL ASLEEP AND WHEN WE GOT THERE DIDNT KNOW IF IT WAS THE RIGHT PLACE

HAD TO PLUG HIS PHONE IN TO CALL THE GUY HE WAS GOING TO SEE THAT HE HAS NEVER MET BEFORE

THE CHILD LOCK WAS ON AND HE SAID "OOOH LOOKS LIKE YOU WANNA KEEP ME ALL TO YOURSELF"
I wouldn't have even let him in with the chicken. Some loser tried to hop in my car with a half eaten 6 inch sub once. I told him to eat that shit outside or toss it.
 

MOJAVE MADMAN

Well-Known Member
I wouldn't have even let him in with the chicken. Some loser tried to hop in my car with a half eaten 6 inch sub once. I told him to eat that shit outside or toss it.

I COULDNT SEE ANYTHING

ALL HE HAD WAS A BACKPACK AND AFTER THE RIDE STARTS I HEAR A ZIPPER AND SMELL FRIED CHICKEN

JUST WANTED TO FINISH THE RIDE CHALLENGE AND GO HOME
Post automatically merged:

What kind of fried chicken?

AFTER I LICKED THE GREASE FROM THE REAR DOOR HANDLES I DETECTED AT LEAST 8 OF THE 11 HERBS AND SPICES SO I WOULD SAY KFC
 
Top