• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Anybody doing amazon flex still?

Hawkdallas

Just curious if anyone here has worked for Amazon Flex recently and how much a 4-Hour block pays and if it's even worth doing. Thank you for any information!

OCUberGuy

Just curious if anyone here has worked for Amazon Flex recently and how much a 4-Hour block pays and if it's even worth doing. Thank you for any information!
Amount varies by demand - $84 to $92. Did it last week, just have to keep an eye on the offers. Good luck!

jaxbeachrides

I have a 5 door suv. Although I've been showing up with the prius instead thats not what I signed up with.

I didn't complain about the bad route because the day before paid a full route for only one box.

Really paid for it the next day in redneckburg. Nearly impassable roads for anything but trucks. Car bottomed out in ruts in every dirt driveway. Lots of poorly maintained properties littered with overgrowth and dangerous trash like old bicycles that keep getting run over.

I did see some interesting new animals not sure if they were legal or not maybe just inbred. They were like a mix of llamas and goats or something.

By the end of the shift my exhaust sounded like it was falling off and the whole exterior completely covered with dirt, debris and new scratches from dangling protruding bushes and tree limbs.

Last edited: