Any women Uber drivers out there in the GTA besides the 3 that I saw?

Gone_in_60_seconds

I saw one at the sh*tter on Saturday and two last saturday at the same place. Are the women Uber/Lyft drivers like the proverbial white unicorn. Scarce and elusive?

METRO3

There is that one uber woman that hangs out with the shitter night clique. Have you seen the shitter night clique? They are a bunch of rule breakers. Not a fan.

imsam

I saw one yesterday in a grey Dodge caravan. About in the 40s, I think. Looked middle eastern idk. She made a very rough turn and stopped abruptly into the gas station I was stopped in. I'm pretty sure she got dinged a few stars for that.

Then when I took an Uber as pax for the first time ever to Pearson, it was an Lady. It was a Mazda3 sedan.

Then I saw a black lady in a black Toyota Highlander Hybrid XLE unloading pax on Bay St east side.

I saw one driving Lincoln Town Car black at the airport queue. She was in a black suit.

And I've seen a few Beck lady drivers too.

Zoomer3614

They definitely do exsist. I’ve had a bunch myself when I’m a passanger. Mostly middle aged women. All had great ratings too.

JohnSavage

I saw one yesterday in a grey Dodge caravan. About in the 40s, I think. Looked middle eastern idk. She made a very rough turn and stopped abruptly into the gas station I was stopped in. I'm pretty sure she got dinged a few stars for that.
I got a ride from a central American woman in a Hyundai Tuscan. Very nice lady. Terrible driver.

Athos

I have a friend, an attractive young lady who drives for Uber and Lyft in a US city. She has a hobby car that I help people with and when she is in Ontario visiting her parents she often comes to see me for parts or help with that tiny, rare little car. She barely fits into it because, though she is slim and athletic, she is very tall. On first seeing her you think she must be on a national basketball team.

She's very strong too. At one point my buddy and I were placing an 80 pound hybrid battery pack into the back of her hatchback. It was an awkward lift and it takes two to do it. She wanted to help so she leaned over the pack in the middle and lifted it taking pretty much all the weight. My buddy and I, at each end of the pack were hanging off it like ribbons on a parade float.

She told me about one incident taking two drunks to a bar. The guy in the front put his hand on her knee. She yelled at him, he pulled back his hand and that was the end of it. She laughed at his stupidity. She said that it happened when they had arrived at the bar, there was a bouncer there as well as a policeman. Then, in an aside, she said, honestly Athos, I could have mopped the floor with both of them. I believe her. She's not a basketball player, her sport is roller derby!

Honda-Insight-lg.jpg

Last edited:

dmoney155

I got an X ride from a young black woman driving a Hyundai. She was quite pleasant and I gave her 5 stars.
Nice, yeah ride-share is quickly becoming peoples thing to do for quick buck and time utilization. Lot's of pax I talk to say they would try if they had a car.

Zoomer3614

We are out there
Not a lot of us but we are there
I’ve heard so many time a pax get in and say” OMG your a girl”
Same.

Or “You’re the first female driver I’ve ever had!”

A few times now when I get another female pax they tell me how nice it is to get a female driver.